Chapter 7

(Pov Draudillon Oriculus)

             I watched in shock as the man moved so fast I barely saw what happened. As queen of the dragon kingdom, I have seen more than a few warriors in action. One of the most skilled would probably be Re-Estize kingdom's Gazef. However not even he could approach such precise and quick swordplay. As if wanting to fully gain my interest he showed his decisiveness.  While most normal people would disagree with his ruthless methods I appreciate it.

          Then once again the duo shocked me because the woman summoned two red dragons. Far as I can tell she was a summoner which was rare at least one at her level. The man on the other hand draws the two-handed sword on his back. The blade had a golden filler with a black edge. Although I wasn't a blacksmith I could easily tell it was a masterpiece. The beast's army started to charge the duo.

Sigurd:Let our game begin I have the left you got the right

           Saying that the man vanished as beastmen parts started flying through the air. When he finally appeared again his sword was covered in blood. In the mid of about 400 beastmen, he swung his blade to remove the blood. A nervous silence filled the air as the gold and black sword rested on his shoulder.  Eventually, he got tired of waiting so he raised his blade before bringing it down. An Arc of golden-red flames was launched from its edge.

              Yet again he casually claimed a hundred lives as if it were breathing. It reminded me a lot of how my grandfather fought. Each move was a means to display his strength regardless of overkill. This man was just like him like a dragon. He continued killing the beast before finally there was none left. Once he has finished the man spoke again this time, not to his companion.

Sigurd:Ladies and gentlemen from the dragon kingdom I hope you enjoyed the show. However, we now have more pressing matters such as the alliance I wish to form. If you agree to it then should a representative meet me in this abandoned village? Oh by the way make sure she is pretty.

                   Done spoking a portal opened behind him as they walked through it. My generals immediately began arguing whether we should take the deal or not. I was more focused on the thumping in my chest. Not sure why but my instincts were telling me I must meet this man. It was as if this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Crarrhis:I have decided to meet with him and see what he desires.

Advisor 1:My queen I think it would be better to send one of us.

Crarrhis:you think because from my perspective it is best not to anger him and beautiful women are less likely to do that.

               I could see my called advisor's face turn pale which in all honesty disgusted me. These bastards act arrogantly all of the time thanks to their position. Now they are dealing with someone who doesn't care. They pull their heads in like scared turtles.

Crarrhis:Since the discussion has come to an end we should prepare to meet him.

             It only took me thirty minutes to get a group of guards together. Once we were ready my little party made our way to the site of the battlefield. The whole ride my heart was pounding in my chest. This moment could ensure the future of my kingdom for better or worst. I just pray that those power-hungry fools don't ruin this somehow.

              It was around two hours later I arrived at our meeting spot. Waiting for me outside of the village was a beautiful woman with tanned skin and ashen hair. On her hip three swords each big to require using two hands to wield them. Silence filled the air as we waited for her to say something. Not able to take it anymore one of my guards spoke up.

Guard:Excuse me miss but we are here to negotiate with the black knight.

Sarah:I know my master has been expecting you however I believe the invitation is for one person. So who will it be?

              One of the guards was about to say something when a powerful killing intent came from the elf woman.

Sarah:I am not in a good mood since that bitch Freya is getting spoiled by master right now. Therefore I recommend you don't test what little patience I have left.

Crarrhis:I apologize then for my guard they are just worried about me.

                  The dark elf looked at me for a moment which felt like forever before smiling. She then saluted me as a knight would.

Sarah:My master has heard a great deal about you, your highness Crarrhis. He was looking forward to meeting you and said you must be treated with the utmost respect.

                   While she was saying that the dark elf clapped her hands as a portal opened behind her. Turing her body she motioned for us to enter. I looked at the portal briefly before steeling myself and working in. Once inside I was greeted by a magnificent room that was a blend of red and black.

                 Standing in a line that formed a path were beautiful young women of varying races. The path they made pointed up to a throne where the knight from before was sitting. On his lap was his female companion from before. She had a blissful smile as he patted her head. It would be quite a touching scene if it weren't for the venomous glares.

Sigurd:Good evening Queen Crarrhis my name is Sigurd and these four ladies are my guardians. Although I guess you already met Sarah.

                Watching him I thought back to the stories about dragons my grandfather used to tell. He would tell about how dragons have hoards filled with precious treasures. Of course, for a dragon, the definition of treasure varies for humans. This further reinforced my theory he was a dragon but I needed more proof so I took a chance.

Crarrhis:I thank you for inviting though it must be said I'm jealous of your hoard.