Chapter 17

(Pov Sigurd)
                Albedo's jaw almost dropped to the floor seeing who she believed to be her Creator. He was humanoid with a distorted squid as a head. Wearing a form-fitting black leather outfit studded with silver jewelry and several belts wrapped around it.

Albedo:Lord Tabula wait no that is not possible who are you? I am not sure how you were about to inmate my creator so closely. How you will pay for insulting his memory?

                As Albedo said that Yuri Alpha also got into a combat stance. She too was careful of an individual who can not only infiltrate Nazarick but even copy one of its creators. To be honest it was kind of cute but at the same time a rational response.

Ains:Alright that is enough playing around Pandor's Actor.

Pandor's Actor: My apologies Lord Momonga it has been some time since you have last visited.

               The Tabula in front of us changed shape into an egg-headed with no distinct features. The only thing that stood out on his face was the three holes. He was wearing a yellow Neo-Nazi-style uniform with the symbol of Ains Ooal Gown on it. Since I already knew about the unique personality my brother gave him I knew this was going to be funny.

Pandor's Actor(singing):Lord Momonga it fills my heart with joy that you will, at last, come to visit my treasury.

                  I almost broke out in laughter watching my brother being forced to remain calm. When he first made Pandor's Actor my brother thought it was a good idea to put everything he found cool in it. Unfortunately, he didn't put any thought into the possibility of his likes may change. As a result, he eventually became embarrassed of Pandor's Actor.

Pandor's Actor:Ah it appears you have also brought guests with you as my lord. Lord Sigurd has been a while seen we last met each other. Then there are the beautiful flowers also.

             Albedo's and Yuris's expressions of disdain made my effects to not laugh almost fail. Pandor's Actor then went on to a lot more cringe things. My favorite of which was when he started to use German phrases. At this moment life can't get any better. Sadly my entertainment came to an end because my brother talked to him.

Ains:Pandor's Actor we came to get some world items.

Pandor's Actor:I see Lord Momonga it is at last time to unleash their mighty power on the world.

Ains:Yes it appears I underestimated this new world slightly

           Once my brother finished talking Pandor's Actor opened the door to the vault. Since there were security measures in place we had to leave our rings of Ains Ooal Gown. As we were walking through a powerful wave of nostalgia hit me. My brother to remember our friends used their gear to make statues in their memories. There were even spots for both of us which made Sarah and Albedo panic.

Albedo:Please my lords do not leave us if there is something you didn't like we will fix it.

Ains:Albedo we can't make that promise since we can never know what will happen.

Sigurd:Listen so long as I can help it I will never leave you guys.

(Pov Anis)
          After a touching scene and getting everything we needed from the vault we made preparations for the fight. As it is going to cause quite a ruckus we needed to ensure no interference. Luck was on our side as the guild sent a notice to request Platinum adventurers to subjugate her. Thanks to the whole graveyard thing we shot up several ranks. This did come with the downside of making other people jealous.

Guildmaster:So far the vampire has remained perfectly still as if she is waiting for something. Of course, we can not leave her as is since she just exterminating a large bandit group.

Adventurer 1:I heard the camp she wiped out was the one belonging to Brain Unglouse.

Adventurer2:Wait seriously you mean the Brain that fought equally against Gazef?

             The other adventures began panicking hearing just how dangerous this quest is. I and the others just stood at the side watching them. Finally, they quieted down when the receptionist came running in.

Receptionist:Guild Master a member of the mayor's guard has brought a man to discuss the vampire.

Guild Master: So be it show them in.

        A man middle ages man wearing a suit of Grey armor walked into the room. Behind him were a female dark elf warrior and a man wearing full-plate armor with his helmet off. The receptionist constantly sneaked peeks at the man. Of this man is my brother performing his part of the plan.

Guild Master:Is there something you need we are already discussing how to handle the vampire.

Guard: I was sent to let you know to not worry about the vampire. Lord Sigurd here will handle it.

            The adventurers in the room were annoyed the mayor would rather trust a stranger than their abilities.

Sigurd:Look I get you don't like the idea of some no-name being chosen over you. However, trust me when I say it is for the best. The vampire you are facing is a noble which means she can for the most part take out dragons.

           Fear filled the eyes of everyone around me except my group. Their reaction makes sense considering dragons are one of the strongest monsters around. My brother let the adventurers mumble for a while before using dragon fear.

Sigurd:That's enough there is no need to worry I can handle the vampire. I just need someone to handle her lackeys.

         Once he said that everyone seemed to have calmed down. He then left the room as he was done talking to all of us. It was at this point the guild master asked which of us would take the job. I of course showed my desire to take the job however another adventurer also expressed interest. Since neither of us would back down it was decided we would go together.