Chapter 3, wake up call

Hello and welcome back again to this book, i'm hoping you are enjoying it so far. This chapter is going to be focussing on some of Y/N's skills as well as the girls still trying to break the icy layer of his. Now without further delay, i hope you enjoy.

Ahri POV

As i heard some talking around me i decide to open up my eyes as i look around noticing myself laying next to Y/N. As he seemed to be awake. As i got a slight blush on my face as he looked at me.

Y/N: Slept any beter Ahri.

He just spoke up in that same cold voice as i look up at him.

Ahri: A lot better as thanks to you.

I said smiling at him as he just kept his neutral expression. As i now look around to see the rest also laying next to Y/N as i just let out a laugh.

Ahri: Seems like the rest needed some rest as well.

I said laughing as Y/N now looked around before speaking.

Y/N: Seems that way.

As he kept it up with the cold answers i decide to get up.

Ahri: Well since your still here, want to join us for breakfast.

Y/N: Fine. But could you help me wake the rest up first.

He said asking me as i decide to tease him a little.

Ahri: Hmm, nope, i think they would like it better if you woke them up. Also the shock would be quite nice to see.

I said as i got out of bed standing up and walking towards the kitchen as i heard Y/N sighing in the background as i let out a giggle as i kept walking towards the kitchen meeting Kai'sa there as she smiled at me.

Kai'sa: Morning Ahri, slept well i hope?

Ahri: Best sleep in a while, i could ask the same for you though.

I said as she looked over to me with a blush.

Kai'sa: I-i-i don't know what you are talking about.

Ahri: Oh i'm sure you do~

I said as i notice her blush as she spoke up again.

Kai'sa: Okay fine, yes i slept well and yes i slept next to you guys.

She said as i let out a laugh as i pat her on the back.

Ahri: See that wasn't so hard now was it.

I said as i help her preparing breakfast.

Y/N POV

As i was left alone by Ahri as well now.

Y/N: Now then, how to approach this situation best.

As i look around noticing Seraphine laying on my left arm, with Akali on my right as Evelynn was laying on top of me.

Y/N: Okay, so arms free first.

I thought as i decide to wake Akali up first, as i wrap my arm upwards a bit as i slightly tap her back whispering her name as i could see her eyes opening slowly as she was waking up. As she opened her eyes she looked at me with a newfound blush as she looks me in the eyes.

Y/N: Morning, i'm guessing you slept well.

I said in my normal tone as she spoke up.

Akali: Y-y-yes, i guess so yes, i'm sorry i don't know how i ended up here.