chapter 31, coming home

Hello and welcome back to another chapter of this book, as thanks to my broken sleep schedule posted (as happens more often) at a ungodly hour for where i am from (00:48) and that's still early so to say for vacation. Anyway all that aside, i hope you will enjoy this chapter.

"Time wont make you forget, it will make you grown and understand"

Y/N POV

Looking up towards the sky the shining sun was getting blocked out by dark clouds now lithering the sky. it seemed rain was inevitable as the sky quickly darkened as i decide to pick up the pace to get home before the storm.

Y/N: Lets just hope this passes over.

Racing towards home i managed just to get there as the rain started to drip down slowly, as i park my bike in the garage. stepping into the elevator soon after as i look down at the fox in my bag.

Y/N: When we get up, go grab some clothes first.

As it just looks to the side, almost embarrassed as i just give it a pat on the head.

Y/N: Now i even have to watch out for people morphing into animals, lets hope this doesn't become a daily occurrence.

As the elevators open i walk into the living room, putting the bag out of sight as i see the fox heading over to Ahri's room. Lets hope she keeps this a secret.

Checking my watch the clock read 8:30, the rest might wake up soon.

And speaking of them waking up as into the living room walked Kai'sa.

Kai'sa: well, well, would you look who came back as well.

Seeing her smiling at me as she stood leaning against the wall now.

Y/N: Good morning to you to Kai'sa.

Kai'sa: It got better now that you are here.

As she walked up hugging me. I still wasn't used to this feeling, as i just awkwardly look over her back. But for a split second it changed, the colour of her hair changed, her height, the scene. For a split second i was sent back in time, those old memories replaying in my head as i felt a small tear coming to my eye.

Staring out in front of me it didn't seem to go unnoticed.

Kai'sa: Y/N? Are you ok......... Y/N?

Y/N: Hmmm, oh sorry.... yea,yea i'm fine

Waving it off as i see her looking at me, worry in her eyes. Was there a way to prevent further questions?

Kai'sa: Your seeing memories aren't you.

Y/N: H-h-how would you now.

Kai'sa: I know that stare, i had it happen to myself to often. Are you alright Y/N?

Y/N: As i said i'm fine.

Seeing her look into my eyes, trying to keep it together as i suddenly felt her grip around me tighten.

Kai'sa: Don't lose yourself to it Y/N. We are here to talk about it.

Y/N: Don't worry Kai'sa, i'll pull trough.

Running my hand trough her hair, the scene changed again.

???: You always do, don't you Y/N.

Seeing a familiar face looking up at me, smiling. My breath turned shaky but i tried to hide it.

The face was familiar, but it wasn't alive, it had a bullet hole in the front of the head, blood seeping from the eyes instead of tears. This wasn't the first time i saw this, but this was the first time in a long time that i had to see this.