Chapter 35, that was something

Good day once more. Now that's been a proper bloody while hasn't it. My dearest apologies for that as well, some stuff came up in between which i needed to fix along with school projects and al the other blablablabla, anyway, once more my dearest apologies for not posting in a while, i'll try to get on track a bit more now that i have a bite more time as well. But for now, as always, i hope you enjoy this chapter 

"if suddenly you feel the urge to cry come upon you from seemingly nowhere, please recognise that its from somewhere where you forgot to mourn properly"

Y/N Pov

sighing as we walked up the stairs i was not looking forward to anybody being awake, Kai'sa thinks i didn't see the camera, i did but already too late....man this would be a pain in the ass wouldn't it.

Welp, nothing to do about it now guess it was time to keep a move on. Walking into the living room however nobody was awake seemingly as i saw the TV was just left on....guess i got lucky.

Y/N: Shame isn't it, no more fun~

I just whispered into Kai'sa her ear as she slightly flinched with her face lighting up red.

Kai'sa: W-what are you talking about.

Y/N: Don't act so innocent, you saw the camera, you where probably hoping for somebody to be here.

As i just let out a small chuckle as she pouted as i just walked past patting her head.

Y/N: Care for another drink, never got to finish the last one.

Grabbing a bottle of scotch from the cabinet along with a glass.

Kai'sa: Ehm, i'm sorry but i'm not that much of a drinker.

Y/N: Oh don't worry, i'll grab you a coke, or would you like some tea?

Kai'sa: Some tea sounds nice actually.

Seeing her smile i just put the kettle on waiting for it to boil while in the mean time i put some ice cubes into a glass pouring some scotch over it.

After the water finished boiling i added the tea to a filter and waited for it to pull as i walk back to the living room, giving Kai'sa her cup of tea as i sat down on the cough with her beside me, eventually we finisher our respective drinks with some small talk on the side.

Y/N: Well, i think it's about time we go to bed.

I said looking at the clock reading 23:00. Trying to get up i just felt something tuck at my arm. It was Kai'sa.

Kai'sa: C-can we just stay like this a little longer please.

Seeing her look up at me i just sighed as i sat back down, much to her surprise and delight as she smiled back at me.

Sitting down i just felt her lean her head against me as i put my arm over her shoulder.

Kai'sa: This is nice.

She would whisper but i decided not to tease her with it any further as i had to admit, some peace and quiet was nice again. eventually time passed as i looked to my left to see her having fallen asleep. picking her up and moving her wasn't really an option without waking her up so i just went with another plan. Lifting her up slightly and putting my legs on the couch sitting her down in top as i leaned back with my back against the armrest as i softly lower her again as a wrap my arms around her to keep her head stable leaning against my chest. still hearing her soft breathing as i look down on her i just sighed. How do i keep getting myself into these types of situation.

Ignoring it for now as i just closed my eyes drifting of to sleep soon enough.

~~~~~~~time skip brought to you by sleepy Y/N~~~~~~~~