Chapter 24, Car ride

Hello and welcome back to this story, been a slight while but hey, i'm hoping you'll enjoy this one.

"Not everybody needs somebody to light up their world, sometimes its enough to just sit with them in the dark"

Y/N POV

Y/N: Goddammit, i knew i should have used a less concentrated form.

Holding my head as i sit up in bed, a headache running trough my skull as i just rub the sleep out of my eyes. Stretching slightly as i could hear my shoulders pop.

Y/N: At least it was some good sleep.

Standing up out of bed i walk to my closet, putting on some clothes before walking into the living room and seeing the front door apparently fixed. It had a note on it.

"Dear Mr Y/N. Mundo was told by the girls about what happened. Mundo decided to at least get you a new door for your troubles. Kind regards.     Mundo"

Just sighing to myself before i could feel a smile creep into my mind.

Y/N: Thank you Mundo.

I just whisper to myself, walking back towards the kitchen as i turn on the coffee machine as i grab two slices of bread, noticing them to be the last out of the bag,  as well as some eggs, adding the eggs to the pan i put a cup under the coffee machine as i hear i grind down the beans as i press a button. Flipping the eggs as my coffee was done i put the eggs on the bread before walking towards the living room, turning on the TV i was curious if the news picked this all up. Luckily enough not, it was just a weather report and something about a assault on a military base. Apparently they got away with some weapons. Shouldn't be my problem though. Eating my breakfast as i finish up i put my plate into the dishwasher drinking the last of my coffee before putting the mug in the dishwasher as well.

Sighing to myself as i look at the weather announcement, it was supposed to be a sunny day, no rain expected. Walking into the hallway i grab my coat, making sure i had everything on me i walk out of the door, noticing i left my phone inside. I wouldn't need it anyway and i had my wallet. So i got into my car driving over to the shopping center.

Arriving i park the car getting out and making sure to lock it. Walking over into the shopping centre, i notice there was some construction going on in a different part yet nobody seemed to be there. Bit weird but i noticed nobody so i just kept going to Pantheons. Walking inside i was greeted by him.

Pantheon: Morning Y/N, how you doing?

Y/N: Morning Pantheon, bit of a headache but i'll manage.

Pantheon: Rough night?

Y/N: You could say that yes.

As i heard him chuckle as he spoke up again.

Pantheon: So, the usual?

Y/N: Yes, but just for me this time.

Pantheon: Did the job go wrong or something?

Y/N: No, just needed a little time away.

Pantheon: I'm hoping you didn't quit again?

Y/N: I didn't Pantheon, just grabbed some stuff from home, i'll go back there soon enough.

Pantheon: If you say so Y/N.

Sighing as he just smiles at me. Grabbing the bread from the shelves as he handed it over to me.

Handing him some cash as he just shakes his head.

Pantheon: You don't need to pay you know, still a thank you from last time.