Chapter 6, meeting

Hello and welcome back again to this story, i might try experimenting with some quotes that may or may not have some meaning to the hapter instead of me greeting you guys everytime. Or i could do a mix of both, let me know what you enjoy most, but as always enjoy this chapter.

"Don't be scared of going into the dark, flowers grow out of dark moments"

Y/N POV

As i heard my alarm going of i notice i had set it for 7 am as i groggily rub the sleep out of my eyes as i sat upright in my bed, grabbing my phone as i saw a had a message. Opening it i see it to be from Mr mundo.

Mundo: Mundo would like to invite you over for a meeting at 9 am. Mundo hopes this is possible for you.

As i look at the clock once more before responding.

Y/N: I will be there.

As i put the phone down besides me walking of to my closet, putting on another pair of black pants along with some black socks as i put on a black polo. Before walking towards my bathroom as i look at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess as i quickly brush it back into model as i look at my face. Bags under my eyes as i notice my eyes being stripped from most of their light.

Y/N: What happened to you Y/N.

I thought to myself as i splash my face with some cold water before drying it of with a towel and walking to the kitchen. Grabbing some bread as i put peanut butter on one of them as i put chocolate paste on the other. As i walk over to my coffee machine as i turn it on waiting for it to heat up as i grab a cup, walking back and placing it underneath as i hit the button as the machine came to life. As it finished i grab my cup of coffee siting down at the table turning on the TV. As i switch to the news channel i listen while eating my breakfast. As i listen i notice no news being reported about the break in at KDA.

Y/N: At least they kept that quiet.

As i finish my breakfast as i take the last sip of coffee before standing up and putting my plate in the dishwasher. Before looking at the clock, 7:45.

Y/N: 15 minute drive, ill just head past the bakery to get some bread first.

As i walk of to my garage, as i walk in i notice some cars standing around as i walk up to a black dodge Demon, with the package of course as i got in. Turning the key as the engine roared to life as i opened the garage, driving out and closing it as i drive out.

As i arrive at the bakery i park my car before walking inside as i was greeted by a familiar voice.

???: Morning Y/N, need some more bread.

Y/N: You guessed it pantheon.

As before me stood a man wearing a apron with blue accents along with some blue gloves, as he head a gold helmet on trough which only his eyes shone.

Pantheon: The usual?

Y/N: Yes please.

As i walk up to the counter. He got my usual, a loaf of dark bread along with a loaf of whole grain and a croisant and a bun. As he handed it to me before speaking up.

Pantheon: I heard Mundo gave you a new job, so, how is that coming along.

Y/N: News sure does spread fast around here. But in all honisty its not the type of job your thinking about. But i will most likely already quit, have a meeting with Mundo in,.... 45 minutes.

I said as i looked at my watch.

Pantheon: Shame, i think you would be better of doing anything different.