Chapter 29, Locked up

Hello again, been a slight while yes but i'm back with yet another chapter. so without further ado, enjoy.

Y/N: You owe me more then a cup of coffee after this VI

I sigh as i still sat in the back of the van as i lean my head against the side as i look at Jinx smiling at me as we where still cuffed to each other.

Jinx: Ooooh, i know a game we can play....I spy with my little eye....

Y/N: For the love of all that is holy, no more games.

it had been going on like this for about 15 minutes and it was getting on my nerves.

Jinx: Awh come on Mr grumpy, loosen up a little.

Grinning at me she was currently pacing around in the back of the van looking out the window every now and then while the cuffs made sure i had to move my arms around with her moving.

Y/N: I'm not grumpy, i just don't find this amusing.

Jinx: Which makes you grumpy.

Y/N: it does not.

Jinx: Yes it does

She said smiling at me. Even after all this time she still acted like a child. As i just sigh as she moved back to the window looking out as it was getting on my nerves as i tuck at the cuffs as she was pulled back, tripping in the action as i acted on instinct catching her as she looked up at me with a grin.

Jinx: Look at you, real lady charmer here.

Letting out a sigh as i sat her down next to me as it was suddenly silent.

Jinx: So Y/N, you still working.

Y/N: Not the same work i used to do.

Jinx:..... happy to hear it.

Y/N: And why would that make you happy?

As she leaned her head against my shoulder before speaking up again.

Jinx: I don't know, it just does.

Silence once more ringing trough the air before she spoke up with a laugh again.

Jinx: And it means they wont sent you after me to kill me so that's a plus.

Playfully punching my shoulder as i kept looking out to in front of me.

Y/N: You should quit as well Jinx, before its to late.

Jinx: What do you mean to late?

Y/N: You saw what happened Jinx, eventually they will just keep sending people after you until one gets the job done.

Jinx:.......

Y/N: Please Jinx, just think about it.

Jinx: And you don't think they would send people after me for quitting.

Y/N:....

Jinx: Please Y/N, this is the life i chose. And it's the one i'll live till the end.

Y/N: Just make sure it doesn't end preemptively.

Jinx: I'll make sure of it Mr grumpy.

Y/N: For the last time i'm not grumpy.

Jinx: Sure.

As she let out a little laugh i could only feel a slight smile creeping onto mine.

Y/N: Still working for the same man?

But as Jinx looked at me ready to answer the van suddenly stopped and the back doors where opened. Standing there was VI alongside another guard. as the guard grabbed onto the chains of the cuffs he pulled on them pulling Jinx and, because we where still chained together, me with him. As i stepped out of the van i finally stretched out standing a little taller then the guard as he just looks up at me. Before shoving me in the direction of the door into the station.