Chapter 12, Past

Hello and welcome back to this story, i'm going to let you in on a bit about Y/N's past in this one so i hope you enjoy.

"The past is a place to learn from, not a place to life in"

Y/N

Y/N: Do you need a new shirt as well.

As i walk into the room i had put Evelynn in i see her sitting upright on the bed.

Evelynn: Considering this one has a slash on the back that would be appreciated yes.

Y/N: Just stay here then and i will go get it for you.

Evelynn: Not like i'm going anywhere with this leg dear.

Y/N: Fair point.

I said walking of to go fetch a t-shirt, as i walk into my room as i grab a shirt from my closet as i walk back.

Handing it to her.

Y/N: Could you show me your back first.

Evelynn: As you wish.

As she laid down on her chest as she pulled up her shirt exposing her back to me, as i inspect the wound noticing it to only be a very shallow cut, they had just managed to scrape her.

Y/N: Seems like this isn't to bad, i'll bandage it up and then you should be good for this one.

Evelynn: Thank you Y/N.

Y/N: Could you sit upright for me please.

As she did i grabbed a bandage as i start wrapping it around her covering her back as i finish up i hand her my shirt.

Evelynn: Thank you.

As she put it on it was clear it was oversized but i had no smaller sizes so she would just have to deal with it.

Y/N: Could you show me your leg.

Evelynn: A-are you sure.

Y/N: Your not normally one to be this shy, come on, i need to see if it needs sutures nothing else. I'll turn around and you can cover yourself with the blanket.

As i did just that until i heard her call my name as i turn around as i inspect the wound on her leg.

Y/N: This one is a bit deeper, it will need some sutures, i'll give you some local anaesthetic but the needle will sting a little bit. Just hold onto my hand and squeeze if you feel any pain.

Evelynn: Holding hands already, how bold~

Y/N: Or you could bite on a towel if you would rather have that.

As i pick up the needle, extracting some fluid from a bottle as i make sure to remove the air from the syringe.

Y/N: So what will it be.

Evelynn: I will take the hand.

As i reach out my hand as she took it.

Y/N: Now then, 3,2,1...

As i prick in the needle emptying it as i could feel Evelynn slightly squeeze my hand, after i removed it she let go.

Y/N: Now then, just leave that to work in for 5 minutes, in the mean time, would you look at me.

Evelynn: Sure, but why?

Y/N: To see if your pupils are dilated or not, it gives a rough image on if you still have adrenalin going trough your body so i would know if you might need some pain medication. Also i want to check there is no trauma to the face after that slap.