Chapter 28, "time for some coffee?"

Hello, and finally, welcome back, i know its been a slight while. So if anything i'm hoping this chapter was worth the longer then normal wait. So as always enjoy.

"the shadow is the greatest teacher on how to come to the light"

Y/N POV

As i felt my eyes open up again i felt bright light blind them for a second before i could fully open them again, looking around i still notice myself laying in a hospital bed as i look around i could hear some soft breathing, looking down beside me it was Evelynn laying beside me hugged up to my sides with her head laying on my shoulders. I must admit, it did make for a good sight.

Shaking some thoughts from my head i soon enough heard a yawn as i notice Evelynn also waking up, stretching out a little bit before wrapping her arms around my neck as she opened her sleepy eyes looking at me.

Evelynn: Good morning dear~

Y/N: Morning Evelynn.

Evelynn: Awh, no dear anymore?~

Y/N: I already told you the last time was my final apologie.

Evelynn: AT least Eve then, Evelynn sounds so formal.

Y/N: Sure.

Evelynn: Thank you dear.

She said hugging me before letting go. As i get up from the bed.

Y/N: I'm going to go see if i can find the nurse and get you discharged.

Evelynn: Thank you darling~

She said slightly teasing as i turn around with a slight sigh, but as i turn around i could only feel a slight smile creeping onto my face as i quickly wipe it away as i exit the room. Walking around i walk to the front desk as i could already see Akali standing there.

Akali: Morning Y/N, i'm hoping you slept well.

Y/N: Just fine.

Akali: Seems like it.

She said giggling at me as i was questioning what she meant.

Akali: Purple lipstick suits you real good Y/N.

Finally getting what she meant as i wipe my hand over my lips, seeing a slight stain coming of.

Y/N: I'm going to wash this off, could you check Eve out.

Akali: Finally Eve Y/N, not Evelynn anymore~

Y/N: On her request.

I said as i walked of to the bathroom looking in the mirror before washing the lipstick stain of before walking back, seeing Evelynn standing next to Akali now as i see her smiling at me.

Y/N: Could you not have told me about that stain.

Evelynn: I was hoping you wouldn't notice until we got home, the reaction of the rest would have been priceless~

sighing slightly as i see her smile at me, not in a teasing way but a actual smile as i felt the tiniest bit of a smile creeping onto my own face looking at her.

Y/N: Lets just get you home shall we.

I say as they both just nod their heads as we begin walking towards the exit. Arriving there i walk up to my bike as i pick up my helmet putting it on my head, as i see Akali walking over to her bike as she puts on her own helmet.

Evelynn: Nobody thought to bring a car?

Akali: You can ride with me.

Evelynn: with the way you drive on that thing? no thank you.