Chapter 14, Feelings

Hello and welcome back again to this story, been a short while since i posted a chapter but this is quite a long one so i hope that somewhat makes up for it. Anyway, enjoy.

"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor"

Y/N POV

Y/N: I should have known this was a bad idea.

As i thought this to myself, sitting in a chair opposite of Seraphine, Ahri to my right and Akali to my left as it was my turn to answer the question. And of course they had decided to make it a hard one. As it ran trough my head one last time.

Y/N: "Who in this room would you like to kiss" WHO EVEN ASKES THAT QUESTION. APPARENTLY A SLY FOX.

As i look over to my right, my face unchanging as i see a grinning Ahri.

Ahri: Come on Y/N, answer the question~

Y/N: Can i not skip this one?

I tried to ask honestly, as Evelynn now also moved up.

Evelynn: We could answer the question by trail as well dear~

Y/N: No thank you.

I said shutting down her plan as she sat down again with a grin on her face as i was thinking about the most correct answer.

Y/N: I already asked you to keep the questions normal, so why this?

Ahri: Oh come on Y/N, this is still pretty tame. I could think of worse if you would like~

Y/N: No thank you. Ok my answer is...... 

As they all looked at me with what could be best described as anticipation as i think over my answer one more time before answering.

Y/N: Ahri.

As i said that i could instantly notice the reactions al around the room. Ahri now with a huge blush, Akali just laughing at Ahri's reaction. Kai'sa seemingly a bit disappointed, Seraphine with a grin as i look over to Evelynn already leaning over as she asked me another question.

Evelynn: Interesting, and why might that be dear~

Y/N: To see if she would maybe stop teasing me for a little while, i know this wouldn't work on you so at least i get something out of this.

Evelynn: Oh i could give you something out of that as well dear~

As i see Evelynn licking her lips, honestly, that was slightly scary but nothing i couldn't handle. I think.

Y/N: Thank you but no. Now then, next round.

As we started the next round as it landed on Kai'sa this time.

Akali: Now then Kai'sa. Who do you have a crush on~

As i see Kai'sa blushing i was already afraid of the answer.

Y/N: Please don't tell me.

Kai'sa: Y-y-y/n

She said whispering, i knew everybody heard it but Akali decided to make it a little worse.

Akali: What was that, a little louder~

Kai'sa: Y-y/N ALIGHT.

She said shouting out embarrassed. As i look over at her blushing, as i see Akali laughing patting her back as i look over to Seraphine now also smiling. As i see Ahri and Evelynn trying to see if i had a reaction. As i honestly didn't know to act cold and indifferent to Akali or just accept it and see if i can at least help Kai'sa out a bit. As i decided i would try the later for once.