Chapter 22, Normal

Hello and welcome back to this story. Now it has been a slight while since i last updated this one so ill just let you get right into it, enjoy.

"Normality is a paved road, its comfortable to walk, but no flowers may grow"

Ahri POV

As the turn came to Evelynn i could only see her smiling deviously at me. What was she planning.

Evelynn: Now then dear, truth or dare.

Ahri: I'll go with truth.

Evelynn: Well then, How long has it been~

Feeling my face heating up i could see confused looks around the room as i stutter out a respons.

Ahri: I-i-i have n-no idea what your t-talking about.

Evelynn: Oh i'm pretty sure you do dear~

Ahri: Y-you know the respond damn well.

I said whispering to her as she just shot me a grinning smile.

Evelynn: Oh but i wanted to hear you say it~ You are fine right?~

Ahri: Y-yes.

I answered as i felt my face heating up i could see Y/N in confusion.

Ahri: God why now out of all times? Two more days, just keep it together.

As i try and clear up my mind i look over to Seraphine.

Ahri: Now then Sera, truth or dare.

Seraphine: Ooh, give me a dare.

Ahri: Are we including something to drink into this?

Akali: Sure, i don't see why not.

Ahri: Alright then, Sera you can get a head start, take a shot of a drink of your choice.

As i see her walking over to the cabinet taking out a glass as she filled it up with some vodka, as she took the shot her face scrunched up slightly as i just let out a little laugh. Now walking back she took some glasses and some other bottles with her, ranging from strong to weak as we all grab something to drink.

Seraphine: Now then Y/N, truth or dare.

Y/N: Give me a dare.

Seraphine: Ooh, how about you put on that tie you wore before.

As i just heard him sigh as he stood up walking towards his room, coming back soon enough as i already felt myself slightly staring. As he walks in just wearing the tie around his neck and a pair of pants as his torso was exposed, as he walked past me i noticed the scars still on his back as i still felt my face heat up as he sat down in the chair again sighing as he just puts his hand on his head.

Y/N: Alright, Akali.

Akali: Give me a question.

Y/N: You mentioned kunai's, are those the only weapons you use.

Akali: Not entirely, although i do fancy them as the main ones, most knifes work as well as serrated sickles.

Y/N: So basic blades.

Akali: Yes.

Y/N: Alright then.

Akali: Now then, Kai'sa?

Kai'sa: Give me a dare.

Akali: Alright then. Yell the first word to come to your mind.

Kai'sa: Tie!