Chapter 4, Make your choice

Hello and welcome back once more. This chapter is going to be focussing on some character development as well as some relationship development. Now then, enjoy this chapter.

Y/N POV

As i stood under the shower, the warm water hitting my skin as i heard a nock on the door as i thought to myself.

Y/N: Dammit.

Y/N: What is it.

Ahri: Its Ahri, i left my phone in there, and kind of need to fix my hair still, could you open the door?

As i just sigh before getting out.

Y/N: Alright i'll open it but wait until i call, i still need to get back in the shower.

Ahri: Ok.

I heard her answer as i walk over to the door still covering myself up with my hands as i unlock the door before walking back into the shower standing underneath it closing the door as i spoke up again.

Y/N: You can come in.

I said as i notice the door opening as i notice Ahri entering. This shower was actually creepy now that i think about it. As i ignore the thought letting the water hit my face as i was the shampoo out of my hair as i wash it of i look around and notice it was getting foggy in the shower.

Y/N: Dammit, me and my hot showers.

I thought as i slightly open the door and decide to wash my hair again as i still felt some dirt in it as i wash out the shampoo again i open my eyes again as i look over to see Ahri now staring at the window with a huge blush.

Ahri: Y-y-y/N, The window is only fogged up when you have it entirely closed.

As i see her looking at me i quickly realise what this meant as i slam the door closed as i did indeed see it fog up.

Y/N: FUCK.

Y/N: I'm sorry, i didn't know that.

Ahri: D-d-don't worry about it, i'm sorry for not telling you earlier. A-a-anyway i will be leaving now. See you for lunch right?

She asked in a flustered tone as i answered.

Y/N: I will see you there.

I spoke up trying to shake the events that just happened from my head as i had one final thought.

Y/N: Just how long had she been staring and how much did she see.

As i felt a blush creep onto my face i quickly wipe the thought from my head as i just continue showering.

Ahri POV

As i point out to Y/N that the mirror wasn't fogged up i notice myself getting a blush on my face as i catch myself staring as i see him quickly closing the door before apologizing as i did the same before saying that i would see him at the table for lunch.

As i exit the bathroom with the blush still present on my face as i see Akali walking over to the shower.

Akali: Hey Ahri, you know if Y/N is still in there.

As i just nod, trying to shake the image of him from my head, sadly enough it wasn't working as i see Akali grinning at me.

Akali: Ooh, what happened in there~

She asked teasing me as i try to calm down a little before answering.

Ahri: H-h-he didn't know the mirror wouldn't fog up if you had it open while i was doing my hair.