Chapter 25, Questions

Hello and after a slight while welcome back to this story as we continue with yet another chapter, focussing on some character building and possible setting us up for some future chapters. And as always, Enjoy.

"We life in a world our questions create. So be sure to ask them often and don't fear being seen as different, it is that which creates who you are"

Y/N POV

Sitting in the car next to Ahri as she looks over to me i could see the rest driving of towards what i could only assume was home.

Ahri: Now then Y/N, what questions did you want to ask me?

As she looked at me smiling i could only let out a sigh.

Y/N: What is it that you people see in me that i cant seem to see myself.

As i look over to her she seemed slightly taken back from the question as she stutters a bit as i just sigh speaking up.

Y/N: Never mind, i doubted i would get a straight answer anyway. Lets just get you home.

As i press the start button the engine came to life as i look around, seeing nobody anywhere i just floor it. Sending me back into the seat slightly as i drive of towards their home. Making sure to get there fast as i didn't feel like useless small talk. Arriving at their home i park in the drive way looking over to Ahri.

Y/N: This is your stop.

Ahri: Are you not coming with me?

Y/N: Not today, i still have enough i need to clean up at home.

Ahri: Can't i help you with that then, it was kind of my fault to be honest.

Y/N: There is no need for that. Just go inside and get some rest, i can clean up my own house on my own just fine.

Ahri: Please Y/N, i just want to help.

Y/N: And i said there is no need, just go.

Ahri: Y/N plea....

Y/N: I SAID GO.

Raising my voice slightly i look at her in slight shock as i just sigh, putting my hands on my head as i realise my mistake.

Y/N: Please...... Just go.

As i see her looking at me shocked i just put my head further into my hands.

Y/N: Great going dipshit, outdid yourself this time didn't you.

As i just heard the seatbelt unbuckle i was expecting to hear the car door open. And it would have been fine that way. I wanted her to leave right? Right? 

But instead of the door opening all i felt was a pair of arms wrap around me. As i remove my face from my hands i just look to see Ahri had embraced me, as she rested her head on my shoulder as i could only think of one question.

Y/N: Why?

Ahri: Because i realised what i see in you that you don't see yourself.

As i could only hear her slightly tear up as i could only feel like more of a idiot hearing her softly cry. As i could only feel her arms wrap around me tighter as i just put my arms around her now as well.

Ahri: Its humanity Y/N. What we see in you is humanity. Not because you show emotions. We both know your not the best at that.

As i could hear her let out a slight giggle as she pulled her head back from my shoulder, wiping away some of her tears as she looked at me.