Chapter 8

I was in the bathroom, trying on different outfits for the party, I didn't want to go in the classic ghoul outfit. I found one that I actually really liked.

I had a black crop top with a Ghost logo on it with a leather jacket over it, I was wearing dark grey jeans with a bunch of holes in them and black boots. I didn't really like the outfit with the current mask, so I put on the Prequelle Ghoulette mask, and it looked really good.

As I got out of the bathroom, I crossed paths with Aether, who, apparently, had the same idea as me. He also put on the Prequelle ghoul mask and put on a different outfit.

« Well, look at that. What a coincidence! » Aether said, chuckling.

« Ok, what the fuck. Did we all get the same idea or something? » We then heard Sodo say behind us.

We both turned around to see Sodo, also wearing the Prequelle mask. We laughed a bit before heading to the living room to chill before leaving.

« Hey, guys! » Cirrus said as we sat on the couch.

« Hi, Cirrus! » I said, smiling under my mask.

« That's a pretty outfit you got there, where are you going? » Cirrus asked.

« How did you know I was leaving? » I asked, looking a bit clueless.

« It's obvious, Moon. And you two as well. Where are you guys going? » Cirrus asked.

« We're going to a Halloween party. Without you. » Sodo answered.

« I'm going to start the car, you two join me outside when you're ready. » He then said as he left the room.

A few minutes later, we joined Sodo outside and all hopped in the car before leaving for the party together.

« Remind me, why do I have to sit in the back? » Aether asked.

« Shut up. » Sodo said.

« Oh come on, Sodo! » I said.
« It's just because you're slow and that I took the passenger seat before you did. » I answered Aether's question as I basically laughed at him.

« Ugh. » Aether groaned.

-✰-

His friend's house was rather big and was decorated for Halloween.
(I kinda got the house from the Dance Macabre mv in my head so pretend it looks like the one in the video ig 💀)

« Looks like we're early. » Sodo said as we went up the stairs to go knock on the door.

Sodo's friend opened the door. « Heyy! Sodo, long time no see bro! Nice to see you again! » His friend exclaimed.

« Nice to see you too, Vincent! » Sodo exclaimed.

« Oh, come on! Call me Vince! » Vincent exclaimed. «And I suppose they are your friends.» He added as he noticed we were there.

« Err... yup, Aether and Moon. » Sodo said.

« Pleasure to meet you. » I said, smiling.

« Nice to meet you! » Aether exclaimed.

« Never told me you were friends with a ghoulette. » Vince 'whispered' in Sodo's ear, with a smirk.

« You're aware I heard that, right? » I said as I frowned at him.

Vince nervously chuckled before letting us in.

We were, in fact, early. There was barely anyone here yet so we had to wait for the others to arrive. As soon as I got in the house, I was greeted by a bunch of girls disguised as angels, demons, and basic but cute stuff like that. There were 6 girls actually.