Chapter 20

A week went by, it went by pretty fast honestly. It snowed yesterday and the whole backyard was white, it felt great to see so much snow again but the part that was a pain in the ass was removing the snow in the parking of the house and also from the porch, with a fucking plastic shovel. My back always ended up hurting after that. I was sitting in my room, next to the window, reading a book, as the snow slowly fell from the sky.

It was still in a bit more than two weeks, but I was already so impatient to see Kelly. She also wanted me to keep it secret as she wanted to do a surprise for Swiss. Every time he asked me if I asked Kelly if she could come for the holidays, I said that she didn't answer my text so I don't ruin the surprise.

I was so concentrated on reading the book that I didn't even hear Aether knocking on the door. I only noticed when he opened the door, which surprisingly, wasn't locked.

« Moon, I knocked like 7 times and called your names 3 times! » He exclaimed.

« Heh- Sorry. » I said, putting my book down. « Why are you here? » I then asked.

« Well, first of all, I wanted to tell you that Copia said it was fine for the party and, second of all, I'm going on a walk with Rain and Sunshine so I wanted to know if you wanted to come. » He said.

« Of course! Let me get changed and I'll join you guys downstairs. » I said, smiling.

« Alright, we might already be outside when you'll get downstairs tho. » He said as I pushed him out of my room.

« Alright, see ya in two minutes. » I said before closing the door as soon as he was out of my room.

I changed into warmer clothes (Sodo's hoodie and joggings 😀👍) and went downstairs to put on my coat and boots. My combat boots weren't warm enough so I had to buy myself winter boots, which pissed me off since I was broke as fuck.

I joined Rain, Aether, and Sunshine outside and we wandered around the neighborhood, after leaving our property. It was pretty quiet outside, with barely any cars on the roads, the sound of children giggling as they threw snowballs at each other, snowflakes FALLING IN MY FUCKING EYES.

(They are wearing the Prequelle masks btw)

We continued walking until we reached a park. There were many footprints in the snow, letting us know that many people came to take a walk in the park. We decided to walk in the park as well as we didn't feel like going back home just yet. As we were walking, something hit the back of my head, well, my mask. I quickly turned around to see Aether, he had just thrown a snowball at me.

« You little piece of shit! » I joked as I made my own snowball before throwing it at him.

I aimed for his face but it ended up hitting his chest, which confirmed I was crap at aiming.

( I woke up and chose violence today, idk if you noticed 😘 /j)

He threw another one at me but he missed and it hit Sunshine in the back.

« Aether! » Sunny exclaimed.

Rain took Sunshine's defense and threw a snowball at Aether as the two of them laughed like little kids. I never saw Rain being this expressive around someone. I remember yesterday when I saw them sitting on the couch, he kept telling jokes and laughing, he sure was having fun with her!

And all of that ended up in a snowball fight. I threw one at Aether but it missed, it hit a tree that was 5 meters away from him... Sunshine threw one at me, I threw one at her and surprisingly I didn't miss this time. We looked like kids but we didn't even care, we were having fun. We all ended up laying in the snow. My hands were literally frozen, Aether's hands were probably too since the two of us didn't put mittens on.