Chapter 33

(HEHEHEHE, I WENT TO SEE GHOST IN SYRACUSE 👹)

« No fucking way... Y/N...? » A soft voice called my name.

A voice that felt familiar and unfamiliar at the same time...

I turned around and saw a woman standing there. She had the same H/C and E/C as me .She looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't, but my finger on it.

« I'm sorry, do I know you? » I asked, looking at the woman standing not too far from me.

She started walking towards me, and she seemed like she had the biggest smile on her face.

« Oh my god! This can't be! I thought that I would never see you again! » She said as she hugged me.

I looked at Sodo, who was looking at the scene unfold while he sat in the driver's seat. He simply shrugged. She pulled away from the hug and smiled at me.

« It's me! Evelyn! » The woman spoke.

« Evely-... Eve! » I exclaimed as soon as the realization hit me.

It was my sister... there was no way. I hugged her tightly, and happiness took over me.

(I mentioned she had a sister or whatever in the first few chapters, and I guess this gave me an idea 💀 She'll probably come back later in the story 😘)

« I'm so happy to see you! It's been so long... I thought I would never see you again, oh my Satan! » I said as I let go of Evelyn and smiled widely.

« Look at how much you've grown! Ugh, I wish I could've been there! How have you been? How's mom? » My sister asked.

« Er... about her... She's a bitch, that's all I gotta say. But eversince I've been away from home, life has never been better. » I smiled at her.

« Ah yeah... she treated you like shit didn't she? » Eve gave me a sad look.

« That's from the past! Forget about it all! It's in the past. » I said, patting her shoulder.

I didn't really want to bring this subject up as I already felt the bad memories come back by just mentioning her.

« Cute. Sister reunites with sister, yay. Can we go home now? » Sodo sarcastically yet impatiently asked.

He was still waiting, sitting in the driver's seat with the car already running. I gave a sarcastic "shut up" look to Sodo before I turned back to my sister.

« Who's he? » Eve asked before she sarcastically and loudly gasped. « Is he your boyfriend? » She asked in a playful tone.

Just by that tone, I knew she was definitely going to tease me.

« Yeah. The name's Sodo. » Sodo replied instead of me.

« Nice to meet you! » Evelyn spoke with a smile on her face as she looked at Sodo.

She then turned back to me.

« Okay, I was kind of in a hurry before I ran into you, and I still am. So I gotta get going. Take this, text me, call me, I don't know. » Eve said as she gave me a business card with her number on it.

« Thank you. I will. » I said with a warm smile as I hugged her one last time before we both said goodbye.

... What an unexpected turn of events. My sister. In Sweden. I reunited with my sister, in Sweden? Whatever... I was so damn happy, I had completely forgotten how much she counted for me even if she was only in my life for 4 years and 'disappeared' during 15 years. I sat in the car and closed the door.

« That was your sister? » Sodo asked, even if he already knew the answer.

« Yes. » I said as that stupid smile didn't leave my face.

« You guys look like twins. Same hair, same eyes, almost same height too... » Sodo spoke before he started driving as soon as I had fastened my seatbealt.

« No way, really? » I sarcastically asked.

« How come I never knew you had a sister? And what was she doing in Sweden? Was this just a coincidence that you met her here? » Sodo asked as he started driving back home.

« Well... to answer the first question, I honestly forgot about her since it's been like... 15 years or so? » I said.

« Damn, 15 years, and she recognized you? She must have superpowers or something. Or perhaps you didn't change at all in 15 years... » Sodo spoke.

« Ugh, come on! No one looks the same with a 15 years difference! » I said as I playfully crossed my arms over my chest.

The rest of the ride back home, we had little conversations. I couldn't help but feel happy that I reunited with Evelyn again... after all those years. Though, I kept asking myself this same question; what was she doing in Sweden, and what were the chances of this happening? It almost felt weird.

Once we got back home, I headed upstairs to my room and got ready to go to sleep as it was already late when Sodo and I got home. I brushed my teeth and slipped on one of Sodo's hoodies, then went to sleep.

[In the morning]

I woke up because of someone knocking on the door of my room. I groaned and rubbed my eyes tiredly. I sat up in bed and looked at the door and stayed silent for some reason, just listening to whoever was there knock. I then snapped back to reality and spoke.

« Who is it...? » I asked in a rather tired voice.

« Me! » Sodo's voice came from the other side.

I sighed loudly just so Sodo could hear it on the other side of the door.

« Why so early? » I asked.

« Moon, it's 11 AM, wake up! » Sodo exclaimed as he knocked harder on the door, which only made me more annoyed.

« Alright, alright, I'm up. » I muttered as I stood up and went to open the door.

Sodo stood there, wearing a black Guns N' Roses shirt, a pair of dark blue jeans, and, of course, his mask. The Guns N' Roses shirt immediately made me remember.

The concert!

Sodo looked at me and started chuckling quietly. « You forgot... » He said playfully.

« Somehow. » I said before turning around and quickly heading to my closet to check for the perfect outfit for the concert.

____________________________________

Word count: 1109

If I decided to write a Sleep Token book, would y'all read it? 🤨 Because I've been writing another story at the same time as this one, and I've been wondering if I should post it or not.

I'm not gonna discontinue this book, don't worry, it's just that I'm getting ideas for other stories. 🤷‍♀️

ANYWAYS DID Y'ALL HEAR THE NEW GUNS SONG "PERHAPS"?