Chapter 15

It was now 5:40, if I wanted to get there for 6 we had to leave now since the arcade was 30 minutes from Kelly's house. Kelly was going to drive me there since I didn't have a car.

« I'm so nervous, I hope it's gonna go well. » I said as my leg bounced up and down because of the anxiety.

« Y/N, breathe. It's gonna be fine! » Kelly said.

« What if he doesn't come? » I said, imagining the worst scenarios.

« Y/N! » Kelly loudly said.

« What! WHAT! » I said.

« He's gonna come. Now stop imagining the worst scenarios and concentrate on imagining the best ones. » Kelly said.

After another 20 minutes of driving and listening to music, we finally got there.

« Good luck bae! » Kelly said as I got out of the car. « Remember! Call me if something goes wrong. » She said before I closed the car door and went inside the building.

Sodo wasn't here yet but it wasn't surprising. When we were about 5 minutes away from the place, he texted me to say he was on his way, and from the house to the arcade, it was a 15-minute drive. I started to wonder if it was a good choice to not put on the mask. A few minutes later, I got a text from Sodo, saying he was there. I closed my phone, put it in the pocket of my coat, and headed outside. It was cold outside, like really cold, maybe I should've put the hat Kelly told me to put. I spotted Sodo who was getting out of his car, he had his mask on but as soon as he got out, he took it off to place it on the driver's seat before closing the car door.

« Hi! » I said, smiling as I walked towards him.

« Moon! I couldn't wait to see you! » He said as he also walked towards me. « Is it just me or are your even prettier than the first time I saw you without your mask? » He teased, making me blush.

We walked side by side inside the building. A few minutes passed and we were already at our first arcade game. Whenever we would play against each other in any arcade game, Sodo would win, he was definitely better than me but that didn't matter. Sodo decided to try the claw-grabbing machine to get a plushie. He tried it two times and he caught one. It was a small brown teddy bear, a classic but still adorable.

« For you. » He said, winking, as he gave me the teddy bear he was holding.

I blushed. « Aww, thank you. » I said, smiling at him.

He returned the smile and we continued walking toward the next arcade game. We came across 'guitar hero' and we couldn't just walk past. We both played together and chose one song each. I chose Everlong by Foo Fighters and Sodo chose The Number Of The Beast by Iron Maiden.

Time went by too fast, it was already 9 PM and the arcade was closing soon. I wished we could've stayed longer. As we got outside, we noticed it was snowing.

« Well look at that! First snow of November! » I said, smiling.

« I missed the snow, not gonna lie. » Sodo said, chuckling.

We then started to walk to where his car was parked, tho, we were now holding hands. As we walked under a street lamp just a few meters away from his car, Sodo stopped walking and pulled me close to him.

« I really had fun tonight, if I'm being honest, I never wanted it to end. I love you, Moon, I don't know what I would do without you. » He said, making me blush.

« I love you too. » I said, looking down shyly. « So... are we... official? »

Sodo smiled softly. « We are... if that's what you like. » He answered.