Chapter 29

I've been busy with school exams and studying these past few days, but I'm back!

Also, I forgot to post this chapter, so uhhh, double chapters 😘
_________________________

[The next day]
(Sodo's POV)

Moon still didn't come out of her room. She didn't even eat, or at least not from what I saw... well, I did not see... whatever. This was all because of me. Why must I always be the cause of almost everything bad that happens to her here. It seemed I had really broken her heart, and I hated myself for that. She was a kind and sweet girl, yet I still managed to break her.

It was around 2 PM. I headed upstairs to see Moon for the third time today.

« Moon, look, I'm really sorry... Please can you come out of your room? You don't even have to talk to me, just eat something, drink water, I don't know. » I said, pressing my forehead against the door.

« Babe, I swear I'm staying here until you get out of your room. I want to know you're alright. » I said, staying close to the door.

« Sodo, go away. I'm just fine. » She said, her voice sounding as if she had been crying.

« It doesn't sound like it... I want to see you. » I said.

I heard the door unlock, and she turned the handle. She roughly opened the door.

« See? I'm fine! Now go away! » She said before slamming the door in my face.

It still didn't look like it. She looked like she hadn't slept in weeks, and her eyes were red and puffy from crying. She looked rather angry, too... but it seemed like a mix of anger and sadness, probably even heartbreak. She wasn't even wearing her mask. At least it was only me who saw her without the mask.

Maybe I should leave her alone. I went back downstairs and back to my room. Sometimes, I wish going back time was possible. I could've just not gone to that party to avoid everything that's happening right now. It's such a good way to start the new year, really...

Fuck, I'm an idiot. Because of me, Moon was probably going to break up. No. I have to stop imagining the worse. She's gonna forgive me. Or will she? No matter what I do, she still doesn't want to talk to me.

I really have to think of a good apology. I feel like such an idiot. She really loved me, and I had to ruin everything.

[Kelly's POV]

I had packed my bags and was ready to leave. I headed upstairs to hopefully get Y/N to get out of her room just to at least say goodbye to me. I sighed and knocked on the door. She had never let me down even when I was at my lowest, so it was my turn to be there for her, even if it was probably the last time in a while I would physically be there.

« Moon..? » I said. « I'll be leaving now... can you please come out and give me a hug? That's the least I can ask for. I know dealing with the whole Sodo thing must be hard for you... » I paused. « I know how hard it is for you to manage your emotions, but... at least talk to me...? » I didn't even ask her to come out of her room anymore. Just a muffled 'goodbye' through the door would be alright. I couldn't force her either.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door. She unlocked the door and let me in. She hugged me tightly and buried her face in my shoulder. She wasn't wearing her mask.

« Sorry for locking myself in my room like this. I should've spent time with you. » She apologized, her voice muffled.

« It's okay. I understand what's happening. Remember, I might not be with you, but you can still call me if anything's wrong. » I said, rubbing her back.