Chapter 35

Sodo and I were lowkey stuck for a bit as the whole crowd behind us had to leave before we did. After we managed to get out of the CROWDED arena, we had to find the car. Neither of us remembered where the car was, so Sodo decided to take out his keys and start the car alarm. We heard somewhere in the distance. Sodo groaned, and we started walking through the large parking lot, trying to remember where the hell he had parked the car.

« Isn't it this one? » I asked, pointing at a car not too far away from where we already were.

« Yes! » Sodo exclaimed.

Oh, how he seemed happy to simply find his car. We both hoped in, and then the second problem was found. How do we get out of here?

Several minutes later.

We were on the way back home. It was around midnight, and both Sodo and I had almost completely lost our voices because of the singing, screaming, and cheering. The ride back home was silent except for the low music playing on the radio. I was super tired, yet I couldn't seem to fall asleep as I was still hyped from the concert even if it was now over.

As soon as we arrived back home, I went upstairs to my room and removed my makeup before changing into something comfy for sleeping. I then collapsed into my bed and almost instantly fell asleep. At least now, I was able to fall asleep.

—The next morning—

I once again woke up by 11 AM. But now I had an actual reason to sleep in. Anyway. As soon as I woke up, I got out of bed and went to take a quick shower before changing into casual clothes for the day, along with my Impera mask. I went downstairs and into the living room. I sat on the couch and decided to take out my phone and find my sister's number. As soon as I sat on the couch, Swiss looked at me with a toothy grin.

« So, how was the concert? » He asked.

I looked at him and smiled.
« Amazing! » I said, my voice still hoarse from last night.

« Damn, did you scream a lot? Where'd your voice go? » Swiss asked, amused.

« It disappeared like my dad. » I said, looking back at my phone.

Swiss tried putting on a face that showed he was feeling bad about the 'disappeared like my dad', but at the same time, he looked like he was holding back a laugh. I looked back at him.

« You can laugh, Swiss. » I said.

He indeed laughed. Pretty loudly, too. I've been over the fact that my dad left for many years now. I made jokes about it, yet people always tried not to laugh to not hurt my feelings or something. I find it hilarious.

I then saw Sunshine come in the living room, looking a bit lost in thought and sad.

« Hey, Sunny! You alright? » I asked, my voice still pretty hoarse.

At some point, if I spoke normally, people wouldn't even hear me speak.

« Uh? Oh, hey Moon. I'm fine, I guess. » She replied.

I scooted closer to her and put an arm around her shoulder. « What's wrong? » I asked.

She sighed. « Well... my family's having trouble back home, and I have to go back home, but if I do, I won't participate in the upcoming tour. Hell, maybe not even the other future tours. » Sunshine said.

I frowned in confusion. « Why not? » I asked for the part where she wouldn't participate in the future tours.

« It's not that I'm not happy in Ghost. In fact, I love you guys a lot, but my family is more important than a band. And if they have trouble back home, I might as well just stay there... » She explained.

Right... I forgot some people actually had a family to care about.

« Awh, Sunny... It's alright. You said it, your family is important to you, so follow what your heart tells you. » I said with a small smile as I hugged her.

She hugged me back and smiled a bit. « But Im gonna miss you guys. And you're all gonna miss me too, right? » She said.

« We're all gonna miss you if you leave, of course, but we can't stop you from seeing your family and doing what you want. » I said, pulling away from the hug. « We're gonna be able to call you and message you! »

Sunshine pulled away from the hug as well and smiled at me. « You're always so good to brighten up the mood. » She said.

« You think so? » I said.

« Yeah... » Sunshine said. « I'll think about it... I think I'll go back to my family. » She said.

« Family first, Sunshine. Don't overthink it! » Swiss, who had listened to us speak, said.

Sunshine chuckled and gave Swiss a thumbs up before she hugged me again as if she was thanking me for helping her. If this was even considered helping...

(WATCH OUT Y'ALL AETHER'S NEXT 💥💥 ukulele apology coming with it 😔🙏)

I spent the rest of the morning texting my sister, seeing how she was doing as I had found her number. She had so many things to tell me, and I was happy to hear what she had to say.

Apparently, she was the boss of her own successful company, which surprised me but also made me proud of her. She told me that our father also lived in Sweden and that he was doing well. She explained everything that she achieved in the 15 years she was gone.

I also told her about stuff that happened, but there wasn't much to tell except for the fact that I had somehow gotten away from my mother. I didn't want to risk telling her I was in Ghost. She was my sister, but it's almost like we had just met, and I wasn't exactly sure if I could trust her with that.

__________________________________

Word count: 1021

Y'all, sorry about that, but that also means Aurora and Phantom are coming 🥰🤞