Chapter 11

It was around 5 PM, I was sitting on the couch, reading a book, when I saw Swiss walk by, dressed all fancy. I got up and went to see him.

" Hey, Swiss! " I said as he turned around.

" Hello, Moon! " He said, smiling under his mask.

" I see you're ready for your date. " I said, smirking teasingly at him.

" Do you think she's gonna like my outfit? " He nervously asked.

" Are you nervous? " I asked him, raising an eyebrow even tho he couldn't see it because of the mask.

He nodded in answer to my question and chuckled nervously.

" Don't worry, she's gonna like it. Plus, she's madly in love with you, Swiss. " I assured him, smiling.

Swiss smiled back before checking the time on his phone. " I better go, I don't wanna be late! " He said.

" Alright, good luck! " I said, patting his back before he left the house.

Aether was going to drive him there since he didn't have a car. I went back into the living room to continue reading my book. An hour later, after eating, Rain and Mountain came to sit with me in the living room and asked if I wanted to watch a movie with them. I agreed and we chose a movie together. Cirrus and Aether joined us and watched the movie with us.

-✰-

By the end of the movie, Swiss was back home.

" Hey, Swiss! " Aether said as Swiss sat with us in the living room with a smile underneath his mask, which he seemed to have removed and put back on in a bit of a messy way.

" Hey, guys! " He said, looking super happy.

" How did it go? " I asked curiously.

" Kelly was so kind and funny. It went so well! " Swiss said, smiling under his mask.

" Good for you! " Rain said, happy for his friend.

" Did you guys kiss? " Aether teased.

" None of your business! " Swiss said, rolling his eyes as he laughed a bit.

Swiss went into his room to change into normal clothes again and came back.

" He dated more girls than Sodo, Aether, and I did, combined. " Rain joked as we all chuckled.

" I mean, it's true. " Aether said, shrugging.

" At least, the girls love me! " Swiss joked.

We laughed together. Later, I went to my room to grab the sketchbook I bought when I went to the mall with the girls. I went back to the living room and sat on the couch. Everyone was gone to their rooms. I haven't drawn anything in it yet. I used to have a sketchbook at my mother's house with lots of drawings in it. I opened the sketchbook on the first page and thought of something or someone I could draw. I didn't have any ideas. I looked around me, and I thought of something. I was going to draw a ghoul, not important who, just a ghoul.

I started drawing. I wasn't really thinking about which ghoul I wanted to draw. About two hours later, I was adding a few details on the mask before judging my drawing was done.

" That's a pretty drawing. Is it me? " A familiar voice said.

" UNHOLY SHIT! You scared the crap out of me! Since when are you here?! " I exclaimed as my face started to get red of embarrassment. I

quickly closed my sketchbook, totally oblivious to the fact that it would only make Sodo think it was him even more.

" You're very talented. " Sodo said as he stole my sketchbook from my hands and opened it to look at the drawing again.