Chapter 28

Y'ALL SAW THE TWO GHOULS REPLACING AETH AND SUNNY?!?!

THEY'RE PROBABLY ONLY HERE TEMPORARILY BUT GAWD DAMN. 😭😍
_________________________________

He was... dancing with another girl and touching her in questionable places. I looked again and closer this time, just to make sure I didn't confuse, maybe someone else with Sodo, but no. It was really my boyfriend, dancing with another girl. He was holding her by the waist, keeping her close, and their faces were just a few inches apart. How could he. I stared for a few seconds in disbelief before grabbing my coat and getting out of the house. Despite the cold weather, there were still people outside, smoking or vaping, I suppose.

I sat in the stairs and got rid of the tears that were threatening to spill. How could he do that to me..? Did he actually truly love me back? Of course he did... Did all of this actually mean something?

« Hey, you alright? » A boy with long curly hair asked, looking down at me as he stood in the stairs.

« Yeah. » I mumbled.

He reminded me of Slash. Just because of his curly dark hair that was hiding his eyes.

« Can I sit with you? » He asked in a friendly tone.

I didn't really want to, but maybe having company wasn't so bad. I nodded, and he sat next to me, keeping a distance between us.

« Why are you outside? You're missing the party. » He said.

« You are too. » I said, in a playful tone, despite the sadness in my voice.

He snorted out a laugh. « Good point. » He said.

I just couldn't stop thinking about reasons why Sodo could've possibly done that. I didn't do anything wrong, did I?

« I'm Shawn, by the way. » The boy spoke.

« Oh, um. You can call me Moon. » I said.

I heard the front door open, followed by someone calling my name. « Moon? Are you here? » The familiar voice of Sunshine called.

Shawn and I looked behind us. There stood Rain and Sunny. They both came to sit next to me, Sunshine wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Shawn stood up to let Sunshine and Rain have a seat next to me.

« We saw Sodo with another girl... Are you alright? You can talk to us, y'know. » She said.

I just let out a sigh and rested my head on the Ghoulette's shoulder.

« I don't understand. » I said, my voice cracking. « I thought he loved me. » I said, sobbing onto Sunny's shoulder.

« He does love you... he's just... » Sunshine said but sighed.

« Fuck off... I fucking hate boys. They're all the same. » I continued sobbing.

No matter what I did, the boy I fall for always goes with someone else. Sodo hit even harder since we were actually together, and I thought that it was true love. We both looked so... in love.

« Moon... we're sorry... it can be fixed. » Sunshine tried recomforting me.

« How? He technically just cheated on me. Did you see how he was touching her? » I asked, trying to stop the tears from spilling.

Sunshine and Rain sighed.

« I wanna go home. » I muttered, standing up as Sunshine let go.

« Moon, let's just get back inside... you're gonna catch a cold. » Rain said, his girlfriend agreeing with him.