Chapter 30

I can't believe it's been already 30 chapters goddamn 💀
_________________________________

I forgave him pretty fast, I would say, but it's a good thing. Okay... I was still mad at him for the thing with the other girl, but I didn't think about it too much... or even at all... We spent the rest of the day together, talking and having funny conversations, as if all of this never happened. At a certain time of the day, I would apologize again for locking myself in my room like that and being so harsh, but Sodo kept saying he was the one who had to be sorry and apologized again. That lowkey concludes the day, really...

I finally had a good night of sleep in, Satan knows how long...

[In the morning]

When I say good night of sleep, I mean it. I slept until 11 AM, literally. When I woke up, I dressed up for the day and checked if my wounds from the car crash had healed completely. Seems like I was gonna have a scar on my side... no one was gonna see it anyway... okay, until summer because it obviously would be visible if I wore a bathing suit.

As soon as I had put my mask back on, I headed downstairs and got tackled in a hug by Cirrus.

« Mooooonn! » She squealed as she hugged me tightly.

« Cirrus- my injuries- » I said as I slightly hugged her back.

« Right... Right. I'm sorry! » She let go. « Is everything better now? » She asked.

« Yeah, everything's alright. » I answered.

« Are you sure? You don't seem sure of yourself. » Cumulus asked as she walked over to us with a bowl of my favorite cereals.

« Here, eat. You haven't eaten anything in so long. » She then said as she gave me the bowl.

« Awh, thank you, Cumulus. And, I'm sure... » I said, smiling at the shorter Ghoulette.

I sat at the table, ate, and started a super serious (and sarcastic) conversation with Aether and Swiss. It actually turned into an argument of which cat breed was the best. We literally have the best conversations... I kept insisting on it being (favorite cat breed (personally maine coon 🤭)), but Swiss kept saying the best were siamese cats. Aether, on the other hand, kept saying that ragdoll cats were the best, but he changed with munchkins saying they were the cutest. This whole 'argument' was soon interrupted with Sunshine saying that dogs were better, then Copia came out of nowhere, saying he preferred rats. It was a very stimulating conversation, or argument, not gonna lie.

I didn't see Sodo during the whole morning. He wasn't in his room, and his car, which was newly repaired, wasn't in the driveway either. He was gone, but where?

I didn't really ask myself the question and spent the day with the Ghoulettes as we didn't have a girls' day in so long. We spent half of the day out in the mall. We didn't really buy anything, maybe some stuff, but just a bit. We only went to the different stores and checked some things we would like and sometimes bought some that weren't too expensive. Like, we're not dumb either. We can't always spend our money as if we had plenty. Honestly, I was broke, but right now, it didn't really matter since I didn't NEED to buy anything.

As the Ghoulettes and I were walking back home, I got a notification. Someone had texted me. Oh, and another one. Two messages. One was from Shawn, the other from Sodo.

– Now texting: Shawn 🙌 –

Shawn 🙌: Heyy! How r u?

Me: Good wbu?

Shawn 🙌: *typing...*

As he was typing I went to check what Sodo said.

– Now texting: Sodo 💋❤️ –

Sodo 💋❤️: Can u come in my room? I have something for u ;)

Me: I'm not home rn. I'll come see you as soon as I get home!

Sodo 💋❤️: Mkay, I'll be waiting

Me: See u later <3

I went back to text Shawn as he had sent two messages while I was texting Sodo.

– Now texting: Shawn 🙌 –

Shawn 🙌: I'm good!
Shawn 🙌: I was wondering how u were doing, yknow since I didn't get any news since the party, abt ur bf n all.

Me: We both apologized, but I'm still mad for how he acted. It'll pass. Ur so sweet for asking how I was doing and checking up on me every day. Sorry if I ignored ur texts some days. I really wasn't feeling that well!

Shawn 🙌: Don't worry, it can happen. At least ur okay now :)

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket before looking up at the girls. Cumulus and Sunshine were still talking while Cirrus was staring at me.

« What? » I asked, confused as to why she was staring at me like that.

« Who's Shawn? » She asked, furrowing her eyebrows under her mask with a playful smirk that was visible under the balaclava.

« He's a friend of mine. Why are you so concerned? » I asked, wondering what was going through her head at the moment.

« Nothin. I thought you were cheating on Sodo. » Cirrus looked away as she knew how I would react already.

«Are you crazy?! I would never! I COULD never! I love him too much for that! » I exclaimed.

Cirrus chuckled and raised her hands in defense. « Okay, okay, I was just wondering. Jeez- » She said.

« What's up? » Sunshine asked as she saw Cirrus chuckling and me seeming mad, but not actually seriously mad, like, playful mad.

« She thinks I cheated on Sodo with some guy! » I said, glancing at Cirrus as I spoke.

« I mean... You could've... after what he did. » Sunshine stated.

« Sunshine! » I grumbled as it was her turn to raise her hands in defense.

« I'm just saying the facts! » She said as Cirrus and her chuckled.

I playfully rolled my eyes. « I hate you two. »

« We love you too! » Sunny and Cirrus said, laughing.

We continued talking and just completely changed the subject we were talking about before I replied to Sodo and Shawn's texts. We soon got back home. I took off my boots and my coat and made my way downstairs as I didn't forget what I told Sodo. When I got to his room, it was closed, so I knocked.

« Who is it? » His muffled voice came from the other side.

« Moon. You wanted to see me? » I said before waiting for an answer.

« Yeah. Hold on, just a second! » He said before I heard shuffling, then the door unlocked.

Was it locked? That's a surprise. He let me come in his room. He was unmasked and wasn't dressed in sweatpants and tee as he most of the time was. His outfit was pretty cute, not gonna lie. He looked so cute with his hair in a bun with a few strands sticking out, I mean, at least he tried to do a bun. I was a bit confused at first, not gonna lie.

« What's all this about? » I asked as I took my own mask off after he had closed the door behind me.

« You'll see... » He smiled at me before he started looking for something around his room.

___________________________________

Word count: 1216