Chapter 23

I slowly woke up and felt arms around me. It was none other than Sodo. I would've honestly panicked if it wasn't him, but oh well. Sodo was still asleep, and it was honestly comfortable, so I stayed like this and snuggled closer to him. He was warm compared to me.

« Good morning. » Sodo said with a morning voice.

« Uh- Good morning. » I said, surprised. I hope I wasn't the reason he woke up.

« Did you sleep well? » He asked, keeping his hands around me.

« Hmh. » I hummed. « What about you? » I asked.

« Meh. I only slept 3 hours. » He said.

« What? How come? » I asked, sitting up after he let go of me.

Even if there was a party yesterday, he could've slept more than only 3 hours.

« Got pretty drunk, I would say. And that's just a detail, but I could hear Swiss and Kelly in the other room. If you know what I mean... » He said, a little sign of disgust on his face.

« Gosh- » I said, puttting my hand on my forehead and quietly chuckling.

« I'm kinda surprised it didn't wake YOU up. Swiss is not the quiet one... » He said.

« No! Shut up! I don't wanna know! » I exclaimed while Sodo chuckled.

« How 'bout we go upstairs? » Sodo asked.

I agreed, and we headed upstairs after putting our masks on. The first floor was a complete mess. Guess we were gonna have to clean the house. I went upstairs to check if my room wasn't 'broken into' just to make sure. The door was still locked. I unlocked it and grabbed some new clothes before changing. As soon as I changed, I went back downstairs with everyone else, well, those who were awake.

« Heyyyyy, mornin' Moon! » Aether said.

« Good morning. » I said.

« Where were you? I wanted to see you yesterday but you weren't in your room. » Cirrus asked.

« Oh. I was with Sodo. » I answered.

« You were? So it was you and Sodo that I h- »

« No, it was NOT us. » I interrupted Cirrus mid sentence.

« Could've been us, tho. » Sodo teased.

« Sodo, never again. » I said, looking at him with a serious look on my face, even tho my cheeks were red.

He just chuckled. We ate something for breakfast and started cleaning up the house afterward. Rain and Mountain woke up too and helped me, Sodo, Aether, and Cirrus clean the mess.

Once everyone was awake, Copia called us to announce something. He was thinking of releasing a new cover song. Jesus he knows me by Genesis. We were all excited but it also meant that we all had to learn a new song.

[Time skip cause I got no ideas 😋]

It was now 4 PM. Grey clouds were covering the sky, stopping the rays of sunshine from coming through. I was talking with Kelly in the living room. She tried telling me about last night, but I didn't want to know, AT ALL. As Kelly and I were talking about this and that, Sodo came from behind and startled me.