Chapter 14

I dragged Kelly inside her own house. We went upstairs to her room and we did some random things. We played Mario kart, we sang (we were an amazing duo 😀), and we also played with Ozzy.

By 9 PM, we were watching a movie. The two of us (+ Ozzy) were sitting on the couch. It was an adventure/romance movie I let Kelly choose, honestly, I should've chosen the movie but who cares.

After about an hour of watching the movie, two characters kissed and I decided to tease Kelly.

« That's you and Swiss. » I said, pointing at the screen.

« Oh yeah? Well, that's you and Sodo! » She said, blushing a little but also smirking as she said that.

« Bullshit. » I said, laughing.

After the movie, Kelly and I decided to talk a bit before she drove me back home. For some reason, we got to talking about dates and stuff, wonder how we got there.

« Y/N, do you like Sodo in a more than friends way? » Kelly asked.

« Yeah, I told you in the car earlier, did you actually forget? » I asked.

« My bad! » She said, chuckling and putting her hands up in defense.

« I was thinking maybe you could ask him out on a date like I did with Swiss. After all, you did say he liked you too. » Kelly said.

I blushed. « Maybe... » I quietly said, thinking of it.

« But seriously, you two are adorable together! You need to make it official! » Kelly exclaimed.

« ...Fine! I'll ask him on a date tonight when I come back home and we're gonna go in the afternoon so I can be with you in the morning. » I said.

« Bae, you're gonna be back home at midnight.. » Kelly said.

« I don't care. Wait... can I sleep here? I don't feel like going back home. » I said, laughing a bit.

« Of course, you can! » She exclaimed. She seemed happy that I was staying for the night.

I took my phone out. « Should I ask him now? It's 10:43 he's usually still up at this time. » I said, staring at the screen.

« You look so confident! » Kelly said, chuckling. « Anyways, I think you should yeah, but that's also because I wanna know the answer. » She said, a mischievous grin on her face.

I laughed before opening my phone to text him. I opened Snapchat and went to text Sodo.

' Now texting: Sodo ❤️ '

« What do I say? » I asked, getting nervous, even tho it was over text.

« Give it to me. » She said.

I was about to give my phone to Kelly but she took it from my hands because her impatient ass couldn't wait one more second.

' Hey, Sodo! I was wondering if you would like to go on a date ' She started typing.

« Where do you want to go? » She then asked.

« Well, I don't want it to be too many people so obviously not a restaurant. » I started. « And it's cold so not outside either. » I continued.

« Y/N. Hurry up. » She said, getting impatient but still giggling.

« Alright, alright, Ummm. How about we go to the arcade? I'm pretty sure that Sodo would love going there! » I said

« Yeah, good idea! » Kelly exclaimed.

' Hey, Sodo! I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me to the arcade tomorrow :) ' Kelly wrote.