Chapter 24

« Hey, you were amazing, babe. Could you play it again, please? For me? » The man said.

My face was filled with disgust. He must've guessed that Sodo and I were dating, why the fuck was he acting like this. Also the fact that he can't just act like this with a girl he doesn't even know.

« Man, back off. » Sodo angrily said, pushing the guy away from me.

« What's your problem, dude? » The guy asked, looking Sodo up and down.

« No. What's YOUR problem? You can't say that to a girl you don't know, plus she has a boyfriend, you idiot. » Sodo said.

Nothing but anger could be seen on his face. Before this whole thing took a bad turn, I started to drag Sodo out of the store.

« Here's my number, babe. Call me. » The boy said, giving me a paper with his number on it as he winked.

« Bitch, I said back off! What can't you understand in that?! » Sodo shouted at the guy.

Heads turned to Sodo and the employee. The boy pushed Sodo's shoulder and scoffed. Sodo couldn't just ignore that guy. He pushed him harder, which caused the employee to step back.

« You asked for it, bastard! » The employee exclaimed as he pushed Sodo back.

Sodo's back was pressed against the front window of the store while the employee kept him against the window.

« Let go of me! » Sodo exclaimed, his face red with anger.

I was just frozen there, staring at my boyfriend, getting in a fight with some guy I didn't even know. My mind told me to move and stop them, but something was stopping me from moving.

« Sam, leave that boy alone. What the fuck is up with you today?! » Another one the employees exclaimed, running towards his colleague and Sodo.

He dragged the boy away from Sodo. Luckily, it got stopped before any of them hurt each other. I grabbed Sodo's arm and asked him if he was okay.

« I'm doing just fine. Let's get out of here. » Sodo said.

We exited the store and went back to his car. In the time we were here, heavy snow started falling, and the streets were filled with snow. I sat in the passenger seat beside the driver's seat.

« ... I'm sorry. » Sodo apologized as he turned on his car.

« Love, don't apologize. That bastard deserved it. » I said. « He tried flirting with me even tho he knew damn well we were together. » I continued.

« I guess you're right. Well, that's enough for today. Let's head back home. » Sodo said, getting out of the parking lot.

The streets were filled with snow. A snowstorm was probably starting, and the snow plows didn't clear the snow yet. The streets were super slippery, and Sodo had to be careful while driving. What stressed me out the most was the fact that we had to take the highway to get back home since Sodo took me to a different music store.

« Stupid winter. » Sodo grumbled as he stopped at a red light.

Soon enough, we were on the highway. Surprisingly, there were many people on the road. Considering the snowstorm we were having right now, I thought that I wouldn't see many people driving.

As Sodo was driving, the car in front of us stopped. Sodo was surprised by the sudden stop of the car in front of us, and to not crash into in, he brutally turned, which wasn't a good idea. The car slid because of the snow and another car crashed onto the right side of the car, which, unfortunately, was my side.

« MOON! » I heard Sodo shout.

The impact triggered the airbags, which did not help my case. The window broke, and glass scattered in the car and over me, leaving a few small cuts. I have no fucking idea if I hit my head but it hurt a lot.

(Drrrrrrrramaaa 😍)

[SODO'S POV]

The car that crashed into us had completely stopped, and the driver was hurrying to get out of his car. I looked over at Moon, who was the main victim of the impact. I shook her shoulder, expecting an answer. No answer.

« Baby, it's not funny... Moon... Moon, please. » I said.

She was probably passed out. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. The driver of the car that crashed into us was also here. He helped me open the passenger's side door and get her out. I was relieved when I saw that she was at least still breathing.

« Fuck... » I mumbled.

I didn't even check if I was alright, like I was probably hurt, but all my attention was on Moon. There was no time to cry about my injuries when hers were worse.

« What the fuck are you waiting for?! Call an ambulance! Call someone! Get help! » I exclaimed, frowning at the man who was doing nothing but looking at the cars.

The man ran back to his car and grabbed what I guess was his phone to call help. I held Moon close to me and reached in my pocket to grab my phone myself. My hands were shaking badly it was hard typing my password correctly. After a few tries, I finally got it unlocked.

« Help is on the way! » The man exclaimed from his car.

Tears welled up in my eyes. It was my fault if the person I loved so much got hurt. Everyone I love always gets hurt because of me.

After what seemed like hours, an ambulance finally got here. Moon's condition was still the same. She hit her head so hard she was bleeding on the right side. They took Moon and I with them, and before I knew it, we were already at the hospital.

[KELLY'S POV]

« There's quite a heavy snowstorm outside... You think Moon and Sodo are gonna be fine? » Cumulus anxiously asked.

« I hope so. » Cirrus, who was cuddling with Cumulus on the couch, said.

( Cumulus and Cirrus are canon guys 🤯🤯 because I said so 🤭 )

« I'll call Sodo and ask him where he is. » Aether said, taking out his phone.

He called Sodo's phone. No answer. He called again. Still nothing. Everyone in the room was growing anxious.

« I can call Moon. Hold on... » I said, taking out my phone as well.

I called her but she didn't answer. A second time... still no answer.

« Fuck. Answer Sodo. Answer the fucking phone! » Aether said, calling Sodo again.

- Now texting: Bae 💗 -

« Heyy Y/N, where r u? »

I closed the phone and waited a few minutes. Neither Sodo nor Y/N were answering our calls or texts.

« What if something happened on the road? » Cumulus asked.

« Oh my gosh- what if they got in a car accident? » Aether said, just making the anxiety raise in the room.

« Don't say that, they'll be fine. » Swiss said.

__________________________________

Word count: 1180

I just reread the first few chapters. Why tf was I so cringe 😍

I might start to update more often. I have more time to write! 🙌