Chapter 32

When we were done eating and had paid. Sodo and I slipped our coats back on and headed outside, but Sodo said he wanted to do something before heading back home. He grabbed my hand, and we started walking towards in the streets, illuminated by Christmas lights that hadn't been taken off yet. (And street lamps 💀)

We started walking hand in hand. Despite the cold weather, it was enjoyable. It was a silent walk, but the silence was enjoyable.

Light snow was falling from the sky as we walked, and I was getting a feeling of deja vu. I glanced at Sodo and saw he had a slight smirk on his face. Obviously, he was thinking the same. I giggled quietly as I looked away.

« What's so funny? » Sodo asked playfully as he stopped walking and looked at me.

« Nothing. » I muttered as I looked at him too.

« You sure?~ » He teasingly asked as he raised an eyebrow. « I'm sure something was on your mind... » He said with a playful smirk on his face as he tilted his head to the side slightly.

I raised an eyebrow playfully, too, before chuckling and looking away once again.

« Maybe I was thinking of something... » I said as I looked back at him.

I gave him a quick and short kiss on the lips before pulling away. Sodo had a smile on his face, but it soon turned into more of a smirk.

« C'moonnnn, you could've made it last longer than that... » Sodo said with a smirk on his face as he held me close.

« Later... were in the streets, genius. » I said, giving him a quick kiss again but on the nose this time.

« Awhh... but it's not forbidden to kiss in public, is it?~ » Sodo asked playfully as we both continued walking.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him.
« It's not. I just don't feel comfortable knowing people I don't even know could be watching us kiss. » I answered as we continued walking on the sidewalk, holding hands.

« Fair enough. » Sodo said, chuckling.

We continued walking for about 15 minutes before we stopped and sat on a bench in a small park not so far from the restaurant we had just gone to. The wood of the bench was slightly cold for my skin even if I wore pants, but it didn't bother me much.

« What do you think about the upcoming tour? » I asked Sodo as I was slightly curious about what he thought of going touring again.

For me, it was obviously exciting as this was my very first tour, and it will be the first time I ever play on stage. The very first concert of this tour was surely going to be one of the best memories in my life.

« I don't know. It feels exciting, but at the same time, it's like "normal" for me, y'know. » Sodo spoke as he wrapped an arm around me shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

« Yeah. Because you're used to it while it's the first time for me. » I said.

« I bet you're gonna love this. Plus, you're such a great guitarist and a sweet girl, I'm sure the fans will love you. » Sodo said, smirking playfully.

« Thank you. And you're not wrong... » I smirked as well, matching his.

Then I leaned my head on his shoulder and relaxed a bit, enjoying the moment. I started thinking about something... maybe I was just an idiot and overreacted... maybe there was no need for a part of me to still be mad at him. After all, it wasn't completely his fault. He was drunk, after all. His way of saying and showing his was sorry was adorable too...

Fuck it... he doesn't deserve for me to still be mad at him after he forced himself to offer me such a beautiful evening. I can't stay mad at him...

« So... did you enjoy this evening, hm? » Sodo asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

« Absolutely. You know you didn't have to do this... but thank you, love. » I said.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek softly before I laid my head back on his shoulder.

« But I wanted to. You deserved it. You deserve to be treated like the queen you are! » Sodo said, chuckling as he poked my cheek with his hand.

« Quit it! » I said as I giggled and pushed his hand away.

« Nu-huh! » He said as he used his two hands to tickle my sides.

« Sodo, stop! » I said as I started laughing.

Yup... I'm a very ticklish person, apparently. I pushed his arms away, but he kept coming back, and I couldn't stop laughing. Once he had finally stopped, I laid my head back on his shoulder and smiled at him as my laughter died down.

« Wanna head back home? » Sodo asked.

I nodded, and the two of us stood up and started walking back to the car. As we arrived at the car, Sodo unlocked the doors, and he got in. Just as I was about to get in the car...

« No fucking way... Y/N...? »

__________________________________

Word count: 901

Leaving y'all on a cliffhanger like the very kind person I am 🥰

Anyways, look at this super gorgeous picture I took of Axl at the GNR concert a few days ago 💀💀

I CANT BREATHE WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THAT LMAOOO anyways...