now playing: 0.0 - i'll show her that loud noises aren't scary.

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"The name's Katsuki Bakugou!"

A blonde, spiky haired kid confidently stood before his mother – who he looked very much like — with a thumb pointed to his chest and a wicked grin on his face.

In contrast, a petite girl with her shoulders hunched forwards and her face hidden behind her mother's legs carefully eyed the boy. Her inky, black hair reached her shoulders, her fringe pinned back by pink clips.

"Katsuki, quiet down, would ya?" His mother reprimanded in a hushed tone, "Kazumi has very sensitive ears, so you need to be careful around her."

Bakugou glanced at his new neighbour, blinking slowly before he held a hand out to her.

Feeling her daughter's fingers tug on her skirt, the young girl's mother crouched down to her daughter's height and pointed her to Bakugou.

"Kazumi, look... he has a similar name to you, isn't that cool?" She encouraged gently.

The timid female peeked her head curiously over her mother's shoulder, staring at the slightly taller boy before her.

He had the most gorgeous crimson eyes and a wicked grin.

"Let's go to the playground together!" He exclaimed despite his mother's reprimanding words.

"Oh... Katsuki, she's a bit afraid of loud noises..." Kazumi's mother softly reminded him.

Bakugou shook his head adamantly, his hands on his waist as he peered up at Kazumi's mother.

"I'll show her that loud noises aren't scary," Bakugou reassured, his grin only widening as his eyes connected with Kazumi's light purple eyes. "I'll take care of her!"

Kazumi's mother glanced back at her daughter, an endeared smile appearing on her aged features as she saw her quiet daughter's eyes shining – a small smile on her face as she discreetly nodded, taking Bakugou's outstretched hand.

Sometimes words as innocent and as simple as that could start a life-long friendship.

ılıılıılıılıılıılı