now playing: 1.8 - his name.

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

tw ! : kidnapping, mentions of blood, mentions of abuse & child abuse, loss of a loved one.

               ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"This is my daughter, Kazumi Chisaki."

"Kai, I wouldn't believe it if she were your daughter from a mile away! She barely takes after you."

Her father scowled under his mask. She couldn't see it, but she knew from his tensed features that he indeed had disgusted expression on his face.

"She unfortunately takes the likeness of her wretched mother."

"Your wife."

"My deceased ex-wife."

Kazumi's dark eyes watered, clutching her father's hand tightly. She would rather have not been holding his hand in the first place. But she had no other form of reassurance but his cold hand.

Feeling her tight grip on his hand, her father suddenly knelt down to her height, bringing her in closer as he eyed her carefully.

"Don't be afraid, my pretty Dulcet." His tone was honeyed, his fingers stroking the side of her face. "I'll form you into my likeness so you'll no longer resemble that wretched woman."

She suddenly screamed, feeling the skin her father's fingers touched being deeply ripped apart, atom by atom, painstakingly slow.

"Let's put you to use, shall me, dear?"

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"OI!"

"Quiet would you, I'll kill you!"

Kazumi blinked slowly as she felt an ache in her neck. She opened her eyes fully, realising her head had been hanging forwards, her hair falling to cover her face.

She slowly raised her head, her breath getting caught in her throat as she spotted the villains staring at her.

She quietly turned to her left, her eyes connecting with Bakugou's as he eyed her carefully to check if she was okay. She looked a lot more roughed up than him, a trail of dried blood under her nose and down the sides of her jaw from her ears.

Her hoodie, the zip undone, hung off one of her shoulders where her shirt was slightly singed. Her arms were pulled back, a dull ache in her shoulders because of how tightly they were tied.

"Finally, our princess is awake." Dabi teased, coming forward to glare down at Kazumi. "This is what happens when you are too nosy, you get captured too."

Kazumi simply stared down at her lap. She knew better from her own experience to not get angry.

Two fingers suddenly grabbed her chin, leaning her head upwards to look up at him. Bakugou's jaw tensed, his teeth grinding discreetly as he watched Dabi lick his lips.

"Our operation nearly failed because of you, so we had to take you." Dabi said, turning his chin up at her with a grin. "Who knows what you've heard with your hearing quirk... I've read all about it, it's impressive. If Bakugou keeps rejecting our invite to the League, you're more than welcome to accept it."