now playing: 0.9 - you want me to use you?

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

tw ! : mentions of abuse and child abuse.

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"You're safe, in here."

A young female sat comfortably in a pile of pillows, three walls of the small room padded heavily with thick sound-proof material. Her hair barely reached past her shoulders, her eyes droopy and heavy, dark circles around her eyes. Crimson blood leaked down her pale features, dried blood cascading down her ears.

"I...I don't want to be alone anymore." Her young voice stammered, sitting up in the pile of warm pillows. "Dad... can I leave?"

"Dulcet, you'll be fine."

"It's scary here."

Instead of listening to her pleas, the male simply closed the glass door, using some sort of quirk to seal it shut. She stood up banging her palms against the thick glass.

"Let me out!" She screamed, her fists punching the resistant glass.

Pearls of tears rolled down her face, mixing with the blood already on her face.

"Kazumi!"

Kazumi slowly blinked, her eyes opening before gently adjusting to the light shining in her eyes. As her eyes adjusted, a tuft of green hair appeared in her vision.

"Kazumi?" She nodded slightly at his words.

The entire room, which she didn't realise was full of students and teachers, sighed in collective relief.

"Ah, Amano, we tried calling your father."

The poor girl flung up from her position, grasping the railing of the bed as she turned to Vlad King who was standing beside her bed.

"W-What?" She stammered.

"He... didn't answer." Vlad added, a tinge of worry in his tone.

Kazumi sighed in relief, Midoriya helping her to relax against the headboard. Aizawa scoffed quietly. He wouldn't be stupid enough to answer his phone when he knew it was a phone call from the school.

"I'm so happy you're okay, is your hearing alright?" Iida asked, Midoriya sitting next to Kazumi on the bed as he cuddled her closely to his side.

She nodded, a bright smile appearing on her face.

"I feel just fine..." she responded before she glanced around the room.

Monoma wasn't in the room surprisingly enough. She thought they'd grown close...

"Ah... Monoma got into a small argument with Class A so I knocked him out." Kendo commented from the doorway, Kazumi shaking her head.

She'd peeked her head in knowing Kazumi was a nice girl that Monoma seemed to have grown a liking to.

But of course the idiot had gotten into some trouble which lead her to knocking him out. Feeling a bit guilty, she checked on Monoma's new friend while he was out cold.

"I'm assuming Todoroki won?" Kazumi said since she'd passed out.

"Actually... They decided it was a draw." Midoriya informed, patting her softly on the back. "If you hadn't overused your quirk, you probably would've won. You knocked him out, Kazumi. You even got him out of bounds."