ANNOUNCEMENT! : NEW BOOK RELEASE

Hi Zing Boom readers!

If you've already finished this book, and the sequel 'Caving In', I'm releasing a brand new Bakugou x OC ff very soon.

It will be a stand alone book that will slowly be released over the course of a month. It is fully written, but will need some small tweaks and adjustments as I release them.

Because I illustrate my own book covers, I'm very proud of my covers! Unfortunately, Wattpad cover quality is absolutely garbage. So, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to release a teaser of the cover and the synopsis!!

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲?"

Emiri Todoroki, the younger twin of the infamous Shoto Todoroki of Class 2A, finally gets her chance to apply for the hero course. But there's one small problem: the dense girl needs to raise her grades by the end of the semester. When all hope is lost, a miracle enters her life in the form of a fiery, explosive boy who wants nothing to do with her.

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Anywho! The first few chapters will be released very soon.

Don't forget to comment some more book ideas, I'm always open to different characters, story ideas and love hearing your quirk recommendations.

Thanks for the support on Zing Boom and Caving In!

<3 Celeste.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘮! | 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙪 𝙭 𝙤𝙘 🎉