now playing: 3.0 - an eye for an eye

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

tw ! : massive amounts of blood, needles, trauma, fighting, abuse and child abuse. 

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

She'd easily manoeuvred through the hallways swiftly and quietly.

After concluding that they were all being watched, she tried her best to make her presence completely unknown in hopes that those pairs of eyes wouldn't spot her. But that seemed to be a bit easier than she thought since whoever was watching them clearly had their attention on Nighteye's team.

However, things started to ramp up when she caught sight of Togata who was heavily breathing, clearly puffed out. Her breath got caught in her throat as she spotted who he was facing.

He stood his ground as he faced a surprised Overhaul who was accompanied by Chronostasis and a little girl who was hidden in his jacket.

Her back was facing Togata, her face hidden in Chronostasis' neck as if afraid to see what would happen to the rookie hero. Her chubby cheeks resembled ripe, red apples as her wide, cherry eyes landed on Kazumi. 

That had to be Eri. 

Kazumi got ready to race ahead until Togata sent her a sharp look as if silently telling her to run away.

"This is one of those reckless moments where you should listen to me!" 

Aizawa's voice echoed in her mind. 

But she couldn't leave Togata completely alone. 

She ducked into a nearby room, her back against the wall as she stared at the four figures through the opened door.

She listened as Overhaul taunted Togata, telling him that Eri didn't need to be rescued. She had to look for anything that could help her fight alongside Togata. Her power alone wasn't going to be enough, she just knew it. 

Her eyes searched around the lab, but she immediately stopped looking when her eyes landed on a large glass cabinet filled with countless amounts of vials filled with pure red blood.

Kazumi slowly stood up from her knelt position as if hypnotised, gravitating slowly towards the cabinet. 

Chisaki hissed as he pulled out earplugs that he'd lodged deeply into his ears, scoffing as he threw them onto his lab cart. He was beyond irritated with the pre-teen. She just didn't know how to shut up.

The dark haired female secured to a lab chair in cuffs nearby screamed loudly as his lab assistant finished taking a vial of her blood. She'd been kicking haphazardly in an attempt to escape. But she didn't expect to accidentally knocked haphazardly the rest of the vials he'd taken from her that day to the floor. 

Her blood shattered all over the floor, staining the assistant's white coat.

That seemed to silence her as her tear stained face ogled the puddle of blood on the floor.

Chisaki cracked his head around, annoyance written all over his features.

"Now we need to take more blood from you. Are you asking to die?!"

Kazumi bared her teeth at him, "do it! Kill me, I dare you." 

Kazumi placed her gloved hand onto the glass cabinet, her eyes locked with the red liquid. 

Is this... what Sir Nighteye saw in his foresight?