now playing: 2.4 - he's all yours, Ura !

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

tw !: mentions of kidnapping, nightmares, trauma.

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Kazumi sighed, throwing her body up from her bed. She just finished transcribing the awful video word-for-word and wanted to call it a night. Unfortunately, she couldn't get to sleep after such a video.

She reached into the pouch tied around her leg and pulled out the red feather she'd received earlier that night from the number two hero, running her fingers through the vanes with the tip of her finger.

She'd thought he'd given her the feather to make sure she got home safe since he could come to her rescue if she happened to run into the League. Kazumi would've assumed he wanted to spy on her, but whenever she left the feather behind, it didn't follow her into her pocket and stayed where she left it.

So she assumed that the moment it decided to move, she would follow it.

Kazumi groaned, putting the feather on her desk before sitting up. She was a little bit stressed and icky after having done all this detective work. Her brain kind of hurt too.

She probably just needed to take a walk to clear her mind.

Glancing at herself in the mirror on the way out, she ruffled out her messy curls from her previously done up buns that she always wore with her hero suit; her hero suit still on but without her gloves on and flippers replacing her boots.

She unlocked her door before opening it, exhaling as she basked in the dark and quiet hallway before slipping out of Aizawa's apartment. She tucked her hands into her pocket, wandering downstairs towards the main common room before collapsing onto the couch.

It was probably only eleven at night; they didn't have a school curfew but they were typically discouraged from leaving the dorm past nine. But when she glanced over her shoulder, hearing a bit of loud chatter, she spotted a few students from her class hanging out in their common room  through the glass entrance door.

Ashido, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Asui, Hagakure and Jiro seemed to be gathered in 1A's common room, talking excitedly about something as Uraraka floated towards the ceiling.

Kazumi quietly giggled to herself, leaning her head on the couch armrest as she gazed at her classmates.

A small part of her always wished that she didn't choose to live with Aizawa in the teacher faculty. But oddly enough, she felt a lot safer with Aizawa. After the kidnapping, she hadn't felt comfortable in her own skin for quite a while and hadn't been able to fall asleep unless she properly deafened herself.

That's why having Aizawa around helped her since he could wake her up and ensure she was safe throughout the night.

But of course, being a growing teenage girl, she longed to be close with her classmates and sometimes wondered if she was missing out on the shared dorm experience.

She knew the rational thing to do, given that she had classes the next day, was to go back to go to bed and try to get some shut eye. But instead, she found herself standing up from the couch and sneaking out of the faculty dorms over to Class 1A's dorm.

She shivered, wrapping her arms over each other as she tiptoed across the lawn to the dorms before she gently knocked on the glass.

Jiro was the first one to hear her knock, turning around as a large smile overtook her features. Asui hopped over, opening the door with her tongue before ushering Kazumi into the dorm.