now playing: 0.2 - just for a small moment, he felt lucky.

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

tw ! : mentions of blood

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"Sho–"

"It's Mr Aizawa. I'm your teacher from now on."

"But you're also my guardian? It's weird to call you 'Mr'."

"Does it look like I care?"

"A little bit–"

"Amano."

"Aizawa."

Aizawa held back the urge to hit the back of her head, his hand tensing into a fist as he stared down at the teenage girl that lived in his house.

The young teen sat at the kitchen island, a book on morse code that he'd gifted her for her fifteenth birthday opened on the counter as she ate a piece of toast. She'd asked for the book after she learned that he knew morse code off by heart, thinking it would be funny if she could communicate to him in morse code in the middle of class.

She was a bit of a goof ball – a trait she didn't adopt from him.

He wasn't her biological father, not even her adoptive father — but instead a guardian assigned to her by the hero commission. Yet, they sort of looked the same with their dark hair, and – when Kazumi overuses her quirk and grows tired – their matching, dark eye bags.

She'd only been under his care for nearly two years, yet she seemed to have picked up on his sassy remarks.

"Why do I have to hide that I live with you?" Kazumi questioned, pouting.

Kazumi was a smart kid; she knew why she couldn't be completely transparent about her livign situation. She was just being stubborn.

"Look, it'll save you the trouble of explaining everything." Aizawa explained for the one hundredth time. "Do you really want to explain why you're parentless?"

Ouch, but it was true.

She sighed, deciding to agree with him.

She snapped shut the black book in her hands before he stood up, taking Aizawa's cup of coffee from the kitchen bench and spinning it. She thought it was so cool that she lived with a pro-hero, she even thought of him as a father figure sometimes. But that didn't seem to be the case for Aizawa.

"Stop drinking my coffee and head to school. I'll meet you there." Aizawa said, handing her red tie to her.

Kazumi reluctantly obeyed, taking the tie from him and putting it around her collar.

"Alright, but don't be too late, okay?"

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"Kaz...Kazumi?!"

The aforementioned girl looked up from the book she was reading, her eyes widening as she stood face to face with one of her childhood best friends.

He was the same old kid; his green hair still fluffy, eyes still shining with passion and cute freckles decorated on his face. He had grown significantly taller than her, slightly toned.