now playing: 1.5 - I'm not some little kid anymore.

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

 ⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ 

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Kazumi sighed as she sat down on a wooden platform outside, a small first aid kit by her side as she pulled out a bandaid. She'd cut the side of her leg while training earlier, so she took a small break between cleaning up and starting dinner to patch up any wounds she may have.

From afar, Bakugou had just come out of the showers and held a towel to his head, drying off his spikes. He spotted Kazumi sitting by herself, putting an orange bandaid on her calf.

He threw his towel over his shoulder before folding his scratched up arms, leaning against the doorframe of his room as he unconsciously admired her.

She wore baggy, denim shorts and a cropped, purple tank top. Her hair was drenched since she'd just come out of the shower, dripping onto the grass as she leaned over to flatten the bandaid on her leg. 

He couldn't help but smile in amusement as she grinned to herself, kissing two of her fingers before tapping the bandaid. He recognised that small motion as something his mum used to do whenever he and Kazumi got hurt when they were playing as kids.

It was kind of cute that she kept that same habit growing up. 

"Katsuki?" Kazumi called.

He slightly flinched, looking away in embarrassment. He hoped she didn't catch him staring.

"Come 'ere," she ushered him, patting the spot beside her. 

He wandered over, jumping down from the platform before plopping himself down beside her. He watched silently as she grabbed his arm, putting it into her lap before she turned away from him.

"What are you doing?" He questioned, his eyes widening as she pulled out a small capsule of iodine from her first aid kit and a q-tip. "Get that shit away from me!"

Kazumi slapped his arm lightly, pulling it back into her lap.

"Hey! I'm your nurse for today, be grateful." She said, Bakugou staring at his arm that turned white under her death grip. 

"That's going to fucking hurt! I'd rather wait 'till it heals by itself!" Bakugou growled, wiggling in her grip.

She folded her arms to her chest suddenly as she eyed him. He took the opportunity to pull his arm away but paused when he saw her glower down at him.

"Pass me your arm," she persisted, holding out her hand as a devious smirk appeared on her cute features. "Unless you're the crybaby now?"

Bakugou scoffed, forcing his arm into her grip and she smiled sweetly.

"Two-faced," he muttered under his breath and he flinched as she pinched him. "Fuck!"

Kazumi giggled as she rubbed the spot on his arm that she pinched, using her other hand to open the iodine before dipping the cotton bud.

"It won't hurt that much, I promise." Kazumi reassured before she began to quickly dab it onto his cuts. 

He cursed, looking away so she wouldn't see him flinch. But she saw his pained expression anyways, speeding up the process seeing how much it hurt for him.

However, after a while, she grabbed the side of his face so he would face her. She laughed at the frown on his face, shuffling closer.

"I'm nearly done, you big baby." She teased, patting his arm gently. "Just stay still, you have a cut on the side of your face."