now playing: 1.4 - a heavy rock is a heavy rock.

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ 

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"What?! There are people in Class A taking extra classes?!" He exclaimed, a sadistic smile on his face. "Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?"

Kazumi sighed in relief as Kendo suddenly hit the back of Monoma's head, evidently knocking him out onto the brick floors.

"Sorry!" Kendo apologised as she grabbed his unconscious figure by the collar.

Kazumi held back a laugh, putting her backpack into Class A's bus storage compartments. She dusted her hands on her uniform skirt, smiling at Midorya who also hauled in his bag.

"Kazumi!" Ashido's voice called and she turned around.

"Mina!" Kazumi called back, hugging her tightly. 

The two girls hadn't really talked much since Kazumi had been studying her butt off for exams. Even Todoroki came around to the two girls and began interrogating her about how her exams went.

However, they were interrupted by Aizawa asking them to get on the bus, Iida forcing them to walk onto the bus in a single file line.

Kazumi took the spot beside Bakugou, the boy instinctively handing one of his ear buds to Kazumi who put it in her ear without a word.

She watched curiously though when he'd pulled a book out from his backpack, leaning over to see the cover only to notice it was a manga. She smiled as she noticed it was 'The Promised Neverland', leaning her head on his shoulder as she read along with him.

He glanced at her, smiling softly before leaning his head on top of hers. 

Not too far away, Ashido, Kirishima, Midoriya, Sero and Kaminari watched the duo, Ashido squeezing Kirishima's hand as she held back a squeal.

"Bakugou, Amano, what are you–" Todoroki's monotone voice was suddenly hushed by Sero who'd pulled him down into his seat before he could disturb their peaceful atmosphere. 

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Kazumi yawned as Aizawa began allocating training exercises to their class that were especially tailored to each of their quirks. Ashido and Uraraka clung to her, barely awake as well. Kazumi was warm since she was hidden in her hoodie, so the two girls stayed close to her.

She assumed she was going to be hooked onto headphones with awfully loud music to strengthen her ability to cope with loud sounds without filtering them. However, Aizawa called out to her, asking her to stay behind.

"Not the special treatment from the father," Uraraka joked as she passed, Aizawa's face dropping in annoyance.

"Stop telling my students that I'm your guardian, they keep calling me 'Dad'." Aizawa reprimanded Kazumi, the girl shrugging

"I'm not the one telling them," she said, pointing to Todoroki who was taking off his jacket before sitting in a bathtub of water. "It's that chatterbox who keeps telling everyone."

Aizawa didn't believe her for a second. Todoroki was one of the quietest students in Class 1A – at least, that's what he believed. 

"Whatever," he said before leading Kazumi over to a nearby table. "I'm especially training you today, so follow me."

𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘮! | 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙪 𝙭 𝙤𝙘On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara