now playing: 0.5 - you think I'm nice?

0.5 - 01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ 

tw!: mentions of abuse & child abuse

ılıılıılıılıılıılı 

"Amano! Amano!"

Shit! That was loud!

Kazumi sighed, rubbing her temples as if manually turning down the volume of her ears. 

She'd decided to stay with Vlad King's class for the afternoon since Kazumi hadn't been feeling well enough to go to USJ with the rest of the class. As she grew more stressed, her quirk grew out of control, so she settled on stay at school which she thought was going to be a less stimulating environment.

Only for her to be seated next to Neito Monoma – Class 1B's rabid bastard.

Monoma Neito was an anomaly. Sometimes he was loudly condescending, taunting others with a punchable face, and other times he was calm despite letting the most sharp insults slip his tongue.

He always had a thing or two to say about the other hero course class – even if Kazumi was literally right next to him – which seemed to be treated as the favourite class despite being perhaps even louder and more abrasive than Monoma.

"What do you need, Monoma?" Kazumi questioned gently.

The blond maniac grabbed his chair – he unfortunately sat right in front of her – and turned it around to face her desk. He placed his elbow on her opened books, leaning his chin on the palm of his hand.

"So... your quirk... you can hear everything if you increase your range, correct?" Monoma asked, Kazumi feeling a shiver run down her spine. 

"I can hear everything, but I choose not to." She made that clear, mirroring Monoma's body language.

"Were you... able to perhaps listen into your classes right now at USJ by any chance? I wonder if they teach the same content they teach us?"

Kazumi chuckled to herself before she brutally karate chopped Monoma's wrist, causing his hand to give in and his head to hit her desk. She held back a laugh behind her hand, their classmates turning to them curiously after Monoma raised his head with a deadpan expression.

"I applaud you for your bravery, but I will not eavesdrop." Kazumi responded, feeling a little bad when she saw the red mark on his forehead.

"There is no way you've never eavesdropped on anyone, you vixen." He teased, "no one is that nice."

She flipped her hair to one side, blinking dramatically.

"You think I'm nice?"

"yOu ThInK i'M NiCe?" He repeated in a high pitched voice.

Kazumi clapped sarcastically, a shit-eating grin on her face.

"Wow, Monoma! I could tell you didn't use your quirk to copy me that time, because that impression was shit!"

Monoma clicked his tongue, replicating her move by ferally chopping her wrist with his hand and watching her smack her face against the desk. 

"Haha! My bad! I can't control my quirk sometimes." He joked.

She raised her head, hair covering her face as he cackled maniacally.

Although extremely annoying, Monoma Neito was a riot.