now playing: 2.2 - quite the killer visual

now playing: 2.2 - quite the killer visual

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ 

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"Geez, I hate that Bakugou is good at making food." Kaminari murmured as he passed a pile of empty dishes to Iida who was washing the dishes. "It makes me want to puke – like be bad at something for once."

"He's bad at keeping calm and expressing his emotions, Kaminari." Jiro deadpanned savagely.

Class 1A turned to Bakugou to gauge his reaction, only to see the male sitting in the common room with his phone in his hands. It was their first day moving into the dorm and everyone was shocked to see that Aizawa's own daughter hadn't even moved in yet.

He'd been sending a few texts to Kazumi, still not having heard much from her ever since she'd told him that Aizawa had recommended her to take a hero licence exam prematurely to the rest of Class A.

Apparently Aizawa wanted her to get her hero licence as soon as possible so she could do a mission without needing a pro-hero around to give her permission to engage in combat.

Now that it was night, he wondered where she was.

"Ah! Oh my god!" Ashido suddenly shouted, shoving Midoriya and Todoroki out of her way.

Everyone watched as she bolted towards the entrance doors of the dormitory, unlocking the glass door before opening her arms out widely.

A sigh of relief escaped Bakugou's lips as Kazumi jumped through the double doors and tackled Ashido into a hug. 

"Kazumi! Where have you been?" Ashido exclaimed, clutching the smaller female into her arms.

Before Kazumi could answer, she immediately noticed how her class stared at her. Ashido's face drained of colour as she looked at her dishevelled appearance.

It was probably the first time Ashido had ever seen Kazumi in her hero outfit; her hair was tied into two low, loose buns and she had headphones around her neck. Her hero outfit was a black halter top with loose, silk, transparent sleeves that reached past her gloved hands. She matched it with a tight, black skort with belts attached from her waist and around her thigh. Her ankle high combat boots gave her a bit of extra height, making her the same height as Ashido.

She looked a bit roughed up, her sleeves having a few holes in it and her boots were slightly scuffed. Not to mention the various fresh cuts on her exposed legs and face. Her buns were sticking out in weird directions, causing her to let out her hair.

But she was wearing a noticeable amount of makeup that enhanced her pretty features – she'd learned how to do it thanks to Best Jeanist.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" Bakugou yelled as he stormed towards her. "Can you let your shitty body rest?!"

Kazumi laughed, taking off her gloves before shoving them into a pouch around her waist. They watched as she rummaged through it before pulling out her wallet, snatching out a brand new card before flaunting it to the group.

Kaminari snatched the card out of her hand, his eyes bulging out of his head.

"You passed?!" Bakugou yelled, causing a few students to crowd around.

"How... How did you get that?!" Midoriya stammered, just as shocked as Kaminari. 

"I entered an early exam today," Kazumi informed before winking, holding a peace sign out to 1A. "Let it be known that Kazumi Amano from Class A was the first person in our year to get a provisional licence!"