now playing: 0.6 - fucking traitor.

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"And so, if you put your charger in Kaminari's mouth, you can charge your phone."

Kazumi stared in awe as Sero plugged his phone into the cord that hung out of Kaminari's mouth, watching as his screen turned on to show that it was charging. Kaminari held two thumbs up, Ashido bursting out into laughter.

Kazumi wasn't very close with her classmates, but after Ashido had seen how kind and lively Kazumi was around Midoriya, she began to include the shy girl in a lot of their shenanigans.

They didn't sit together during breaks though – given that Ashido and Kirishima noticed a strange dislike that Bakugou had for her and didn't want to step on his toes and get on his bad side (even though everyone seemed to be on his bad side to begin with). 

"You're a walking charger, Kaminari." Kazumi commented, eyeing him curiously. "Does it hurt though?"

Kaminari's eyes watered at her sweet curiosity, shaking his head as he grew flustered.

"Hold on, we need to stop here."

The group suddenly turned to the classroom door where a crowd of students stood. A mixture of general studies students and hero course Class B students gathered at the door.

They were challenging their class for the upcoming sports festival and were so called 'scoping' out their class. 

Seeing as the students were distracted by some argument they were having with Iida, Kazumi grabbed her satchel and attempted to slip out the side until a hand grabbed her arm. 

"Oh! You're the girl who saved your class!"

She'd heard about their class' rising fame because they survived a life-threatening situation, but she didn't know she would be recognised until the moment all the students turned to her in curiosity.

"You're Kazumi Amano, aren't you?" A student excitedly asked, getting in her face. 

"That's crazy that your hearing is so good! I heard from a student in Class 1B that you suddenly heard them being attacked while in class!"

Stupid Monoma probably told everyone.

Kazumi shrunk into herself as more students bugged her with questions, fighting the temptation to raise her hands to her ears.

"Out of my way, extras." A calm but intimidating voice announced. 

All the students silenced at his announcement, Kazumi silently thanking Bakugou for his off-putting statement. Thankfully, it gave her a window of opportunity to focus so she could control the volume.

"Extras?! How self centred can you be?" A general studies student asked, his purple hair catching her attention.

Kazumi noticed how Bakugou wanted to lose his cool but she smoothly intercepted, deciding to say something as a way to thank Bakugou for silencing the crowd.

"We don't need intimidation to beat you," Kazumi spoke calmly before raising her head. "You simply need to show them what you're made of."

Bakugou let a small, shit-eating grin appear on his face as Kazumi turned her back to leave, the girl glancing back at him with a determined glint in her eye.