now playing: 1.7 - correct me if I'm wrong.

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ 

tw ! : kidnapping, mentions of blood. 

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Kazumi suddenly halted in the middle of the forest, her face draining of colour as she stood still in the eerie silence. She closed her eyes, enhancing her hearing further only to flinch since she'd extended her hearing too much.

She blinked in confusion. Why couldn't she hear Bakugou anymore?

She knelt onto the ground, placing her hands on the ground. He's not on the ground...

Kazumi's eyes shot open as she heard the distant voice over a radio, announcing that their mission had been completed. There was suddenly no doubt in her mind that Bakugou had been captured. 

She stumbled onto her feet as she ran towards the direction of Todoroki, knowing he'd been with Bakugou most of the time. They seemed to be rapidly making their way back to the main campsite, they had to be flying somehow.

Kazumi skidded as she spotted a huge clump of people crash onto the floor in front of a group of villains, Kazumi running forward without hesitation towards them.

A magic-like villain dissolved under Todoroki, Midoriya and Shoji, before the villain she and Aizawa had faced earlier opened out his palm. Hearing the familiar cracking noise building up, Kazumi knew what he was about to do.

"MOVE!" She screamed, her voice echoing at a high frequency that startled the villains.

Kazumi tackled Midoriya and Shoji, who were in the line of fire, to the ground as the Villain – who she'd learned his name to be Dabi – shot a wave of blue flames towards them.

"Kazumi?! Where's Mr Aizawa?!" Midoriya shouted, helping Kazumi to stand.

Kazumi raised her hand to blast a black and white figure that came jumping towards them with the sound waves, the male tumbling back. 

Midoriya and Todoroki seemed to be on this 'Shigaraki' guy's kill list from what she'd heard, so she was determined to stay on guard. Todoroki shot a line of icicles his way as well, pushing him further away.

Meanwhile, a blonde high schooler tackled Midoriya to the ground, Shoji coming over to knock her away.

Kazumi glanced around, spotting the magic looking villain suddenly appear from a small blue ball on the ground before approaching Dabi, rummaging through his pockets only to stare at the three boys.

Shoji held up two marbles, claiming that Tokoyami and Bakugou were inside of them. Kazumi's eyes widened however as she heard Tokoyami and Bakugou's muffled screams coming from the villain, not the marbles in Shoji's hands.

"Shoji–"

"LET'S MAKE A RUN FOR IT –!" Midoriya yelled, the two boys following after him only for them to get trapped by a Nomu.

"Izuku! That's not –!"

She clutched her ears suddenly as an awful warping noise suddenly appeared, stumbling slightly at the unbearable noise she remembered hearing during the attack on USJ. The noise that led her to helping Class A during the attack.

The three boys froze from afar as Kazumi stood closer to the villains, her eyes piercing the magic man and Dabi as they made their way towards the portal behind them. Dabi was demanding they stay here still, not yet having completed their goal of capturing Bakugou.

"You... still have our classmates." Kazumi announced, interrupting Dabi's bickering. "Where do you think you're going?"

The three boys watched in horror as the man took off his mask, opening his mouth and letting two marbles glimmer on the surface of his tongue.

The two marbles in Shoji's hands turned into shards of Todoroki's ice.

"You're an interesting kid, Amano." Dabi said, slyly glancing at the magic villain by his side before looking back at her. 

Kazumi held out her right hand, making a clicking noise in between her middle finger and thumb before increasing the volume drastically to stun the man slowly going into the portal.

She caught him off guard, causing the man to let both the marbles slip from his mouth.

Unbeknownst to her, she suddenly used the sound waves of her feet padding against the ground to increase her speed, her nose bleeding rapidly as she sped across the site towards the villains. 

Shoji and Todoroki ran forward as Kazumi threw her body haphazardly towards one of the marbles. She caught the one Tokoyami was in, her body scraping against the floor as she felt her vision blacken from over exerting her quirk.

She threw the marble to Shoji who caught it swiftly while Todoroki's hand opened to grasp the last marble only for Dabi to swipe it from underneath him. 

"That's sad... Shoto Todoroki." Dabi said, walking casually towards the portal only to suddenly pause as he turned around.

"What's even more sad is your stupid leader isn't even here," Kazumi tested, causing Dabit to glare at her. "Shigaraki? Correct me if I'm wrong."

Dabi's face darkened. "Compress. Grab her."

Mr Compress' eyes widened, "what?! That wasn't part of the –"

"Do as I say!"

Mr Compress swiftly captured Kazumi into a marble, Midoriya screaming as he reached out for Mr Compress only to be warded off with a huge line of blue fire.