now playing: 0.7 - indiscriminate volts !

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ 

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"So, do you like me or something? Why would you help us come second?"

Kazumi groaned as she leaned against the wall. The two were in the infirmary getting Kazumi's hand fixed up before the one on one battles. Monoma had ended up being put against Kirishima while she was up against Kaminari. 

"I don't like you, I just think you're right about this stupid class hierarchy." Kazumi commented before crossing her arms. "Besides, I didn't want to get up in the stupid competition between Bakugou, Izuku and Todoroki. They're crazy..."

Monoma made a noise of agreement. The fight for number one hero was a lot more extreme in comparison to Class B, he can agree with that.

"How about we make a competition of our own?" Monoma asked, an annoying smirk on his face.

Kazumi rolled her eyes, "did you listen to anything I just said?" 

Monoma sat up on the bed where he rested for no particular reason, putting all his weight onto his hands that dug into the mattress.

"It'll be fun," Monoma said. "How about this: if I win against Kirishima and you lose to Kaminari, you can be my servant for the day."

Kazumi laughed a bit too loudly at his stupid bet, holding out her uninjured arm to Monoma.

"Fine! Deal," she smirked as he held her hand to shake it, tightening his hand in a death grip. "Only if you act like my servant if I win and you lose."

Monoma laughed evilly, "you're on, Amano!" 

Recovery Girl witnessed their atrocious conversation as she wrapped up Kazumi's palm, shaking her head as she listened to the two teens banter.

They were probably the oddest people she'd ever met. 

"I hope I win so I can face Bakugou." Monoma dreamed aloud, Kazumi scoffing.

"So what if you win, right? But what if Uraraka wins, huh?" She shot back teasingly, "she's got that gravity quirk."

Monoma shook his head, "trust me, Bakugou will win."

Kazumi shrugged. It seemed like a well matched fight to her. 

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"The bat with sharp hearing and fast reflexes," Present Mic announced, Kazumi walking up to the stadium. "It's Amano Kazumi from the hero course!"

Kazumi walked calmly up the stairs, her hair re-tied out of her face in a neat ponytail and her hand bandaged cleanly to her wrist. Despite her calm demeanour, she anxiously eyed the crowd around her.

"—verses! Sparkling killing boy!" Present Mic continued, Kazumi spotting Kaminari making his way up the opposite set of stairs. "From the hero course, it's Kaminari Denki!"

While Present Mic announced the fight, Kaminari couldn't help but gaze at Kazumi.

Kaminari had always thought that Kazumi was really pretty. When he'd found out he was fighting a girl, he dreaded it knowing it was her. I can't let her good looks get in the way... I saw how powerful she was when she fought Bakugou during the cavalry battle.