now playing: 2.9 - do your best, Dulcet!

 01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ 

tw !: fighting, blood

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"Run in front of me, Dulcet!"

Kazumi nodded hastily, her hero suit boots thudding against the floorboards of the house as she overtook Togata. The two were squashed in between two pro-heroes that made their way into the Shie Hassaikai hideout, both in their hero outfits.

It had only taken two days after she'd pinpointed their hideout for the pro-heros to make a plan of attack. As planned, she was still discouraged from initiating combat, but was authorised to defend herself if necessary. But her main objective was to help the heroes, mainly Togata, track down Eri and take her to safety.

Eraserhead and Nighteye were both hesitant on letting the two students do such a task alone, but everyone had agreed that they were the best trackers who had a high level of combat in the team.

However, Togata was very much still in charge of keeping her safe. She was a first year with little to no work-study experience with heroes who had more important thing to do.

"Lead me through and warn me if anyone is coming, you have to avoid fighting as much as possible." Togata ordered as they all halted in front of a small shrine. "Stay close, okay?"

Nighteye played with the loose boards, typing in some sort of code to unlock the secret door.

"Step back! There are people behind there. " Kazumi warned Nighteye's sidekick as the door slowly opened. "Get ready to fight!"

Centipeder and Bubble Girl easily took them down before the whole team ran ahead. However, they all halted after they made it down the flight of stairs, noticing how there was a large concrete wall blocking their view.

Togata checked through the wall with his quirk before moving aside so Midoriya and Kirishima could break down the wall for everyone. 

The three boys rushed through, Kazumi about to follow after them until she heard the distinct noise of a needle entering skin. Her eyes widened as she reached out for them.

"Someone's ahead! I think they're on Trigger, stay on guard." Kazumi warned, Midoriya and Kirishima halting at her words.

Soon after she spoke, the walls and floor became the consistency of liquid, everyone trying to find footing on the wobbly floor. Togata looked over his shoulder, grabbing Kazumi's wrist and pulling her towards him.

She glanced back at him, her eyebrows furrowing as she realised the path was going to continually change as long as Mimic could see them. Only Togata could get through in such a short amount of time. He had to go ahead. 

"No, Kazumi, my job is to help you get there. I'm not going ahead." Togata stubbornly said, pulling her towards Amajiki.

"But we time is of the essence, you need to go ahead." Kazumi urged, glancing at Aizawa and Fat Gum. "I can stay here with Eraser"

Togata frowned, about to retort until Nighteye demanded for him to abandon the plan and go on ahead. He nodded, firmly gripping Kazumi's hand before running off. 

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

Kazumi breathed heavily as she chased after Fat Gum alongside Kirishima and Midoriya. They'd just abandoned Amajiki who'd confidently told them to rush off.