a guide to Kazumi's quirk !

Since this quirk is a little bit confusing, I'm going to attempt to explain it. 

quirk name: sound waves.

Sound Waves allows the user to manipulate sound  and makes sound waves a malleable object for the user to manipulate. The user can see soundwaves, and similarly to how Mineta uses his quirk, can be used as a boost. 

To be able to use this quirk, the user is given sensitive hearing, allowing them to hear every sound in the world at a loud volume when left uncontrolled. Hence, that is the reason why Kazumi struggled with her quirk growing up as she did not know how to filter or turn down the volume in her ears. Keep in mind that Kazumi cannot use her sound manipulation if she mutes her ears. 

There are many aspects and applications for this quirk.

SOUND FILTER: allows the user to manipulate how they hear; can mute their own ears, increase and decrease distance of hearing. 

- constant concentration is needed to uphold a certain level of hearing.

- failure to uphold the correct volume can cause damage to the user's ears. 

AUDIO MANIPULATION: the user can manipulate the volume, frequency and amplitude of a sound and replicate it back as a weapon to dismantle opponents. She can also change the general contents of a sound (ie. from the sound of a lion to the sound of a clock) if she knows the construction of the audio she is changing it to.

- Sonic Scream: the user utilises their own voice and increases its volume and amplitude to hurt the opponent's ears. Downsides: hurts the user's ears.

- Sound Absorption: the user can absorb sounds with their hands and release them back.

- Earthquake: where the user takes the sound waves and puts them into the ground to create earthquakes.

- Sound Solidification: condensing sound into a tangible form. However, this is temporary and short-lived and needs intense concentration. 

- Acceleration: riding on sound waves to increase speed. 

KNOWLEDGE BASED COMPONENTS: as Kazumi is very intelligent, there are further applications to the quirk.

- Body Analysis: the user can pinpoint weight, height, demeanour and sometimes sex and quirks depending on the person being analysed. She can use her abilities through recorded audio too. 

- Lie Detector: the user can analyse heartbeat, blood flow, breathing and tone of voice to determine if someone is lying. 

In conclusion: Kazumi's quirk has a lot of applications. 

I hope that helped cleared things up! Leave a comment with some questions if you're still confused.