now playing: 1.3 - see ya later, dad!

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ 

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"Oh, Bakugou."

"Mr Aizawa..."

Aizawa had opened his door with a pink apron on, his hair tied out of his hair – credits to Kazumi who'd insisted she didn't want to eat his hair in her breakfast that morning.

However, Aizawa didn't expect to see one of his students waiting outside his door early in the morning, his bag casually over his shoulder as he had an earbud in his ears. 

"What could you possibly be doing here on my doorstep so early in the morning?" Aizawa asked in a deadpanned tone, eyeing the younger male.

"I'm walking your daughter to school."

Aizawa's eyes widened, "d...daughter? Bakugou, I think you're misunder–"

"Oh, Katsuki." Kazumi greeted, a small smile on her face.

She hadn't been too far from the door herself, having been putting on her school shoes only for Aizawa to answer the door. She'd heard the whole conversation, holding back a wide smile when Bakugou had called her Aizawa's daughter. 

"Are you coming, idiot?" Bakugou asked.

Kazumi nodded, making her way past Aizawa only to stop to kiss his cheek quickly.

"See ya later, Dad!" She teased, Aizawa holding back a smile as she grabbed Bakugou before dragging him through the front gates. 

Bakugou didn't seem to mind, simply shuffling out of her grasp before he nonchalantly passed an earbud to her. She blinked a few times to herself before taking it.

Typical Bakugou was listening to loud rock, but she didn't mind and simply adjusted her hearing so her ears wouldn't ache. From the corner of his eyes, Bakugou checked to see if the volume was bothering her only to smile as she began enjoying his music. 

He was glad that they could share earphones now. That was something they couldn't do back when her hearing was too sensitive.

When the two arrived at school, Kazumi pulled on his sleeve and he took his earphone out momentarily before looking down at her.

"Can I come to class with you? Or is that too awkward?" She asked, tilting her head. "I can wait outside for a few minutes if you'd like."

Bakugou pushed her towards their class.

"Idiot, you don't need to ask me." He retorted, opening the classroom door. 

"I know... But Shota prefers to –"

"I'm not your stupid dad who keeps everything a secret, we're friends – I don't care."

Kazumi smiled up at him, feeling a lot better now.

The class ogled at the classroom door as Kazumi and Bakugou entered the classroom together, Kazumi brightly greeting her classmates as she skipped her way to the back of the class.

"Oi, pass me my earphone." Bakugou called after her casually, slowly following after her.

The class watched in awe as Bakugou calmly caught the earbud Kazumi had thrown to him across the room before putting it in his ear. Bakugou was strangely calm... yet as loud as usual at the same time?