now playing: 1.0 - a downright sausage fest.

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"I'm glad you didn't choose to intern with my father,"

Kazumi and Todoroki were waiting together at the train station to head to their internships. She was heading to the centre of Tokyo while Todoroki was heading that direction to meet his father in the city to work.

"He's highly skilled, but I don't think the skills he specialises in is the area I need to improve in." Kazumi informed him, the two sat down in the train together. "I heard that Endeavour doesn't extend a lot of internships, I'll wait for him and give him my regards."

Todoroki crossed his arms over her chest, puffing out his cheeks slightly.

"Don't speak so highly of him, trust me, he's not a good guy."

Kazumi smiled awkwardly. She'd been informed by Midoriya of Todoroki's rough relationship with his father. She didn't know the details, but she trusted that Todoroki's reasoning for hating his father was valid.

She knew better than anyone about tough relationships with fathers, so every man for himself. 

When the duo hopped off at their stop, Kazumi waited with Todoroki for Endeavour. She was early anyways, so she didn't mind the wait. They didn't have to wait too long though when Kazumi spotted the pro-hero coming from a distance – he was essentially a ball of fire so he wasn't hard to discern in a crowd of civilians.

"Ah, Amano, I thought you were interning somewhere else." Endeavour said, holding out a gloved hand to her.

She bowed before shaking his hand, a gentle smile on her face.

"I am interning with someone else, I'm friends with Shoto so we came here together." Kazumi greeted back, Todoroki's face burning slightly when she used his name. "I wanted to extend a thank you for your internship anyways, I... I was shocked to see your name on my list of recommendations."

Endeavour nodded. He was just as stoic as his son.

"You're impressive. You beat Shoto after all." Kazumi didn't see it was a win, but she was grateful he thought so highly of her. "A talent like you couldn't be looked past. I hope the hero you intern with will help polish those skills you have."

"Thank you, Endeavour," Kazumi softly smiled.

"I hope you intern with me next time," Endeavour said before Todoroki scoffed. 

"Alright, don't suck up to her, Father." Todoroki reprimanded, lightly shoving Kazumi away from Endeavour to talk to her privately.

Kazumi bowed again, saying her farewells as Todoroki took her away. When she'd turned away from Todoroki's father, she eyed Todoroki carefully.

Endeavour had been nice enough – a bit too kind actually – to her but his voice seemed to be laced with ulterior motives.

"Sorry about him... at least he was civil." Todoroki said, his hand on her shoulder as he turned around and slightly glared at Endeavour.

"Todo, you're fine, don't apologise." Kazumi reassured, seeing him so flustered was kind of cute. "I'm heading off now."

Todoroki whipped his head back around to face her, "do you need me to walk you there?"

He'd always been a bit of a gentleman. 

"I'll be fine~" she reassured before a teasing smile appeared on her face. "Have fun at your internship!"