now playing: 1.9 - Kazumi did.

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

tw !: kidnapping, mentions of blood, mentions of vomiting (kinda?)

 ılıılıılıılıılıılı

"Damn it! You fucking Crybaby! Why did you grab me?!"

Bakugou yelled, coughing as he stood up. Kazumi held her throat, gasping for air as black liquid fell out of her mouth as she crouched over the floor.

She was the first to look up, a masked man in a suit before them. Kazumi immediately reached for Bakugou's arm again, pulling him away. 

Bakugou glanced back at her, noticing her pale face and he roughly shook her grip off his arm, grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers instead.

Her hearing became extra sensitive, flinching as the rest of the League appeared behind them. The older of the two students pushed her behind him, hands still interlocked as he glowered up at the man in the suit. 

However, Kazumi's eyes were focused on a nearby wall where she heard heavy breathing that sounded oddly like some of their classmates – one of them she could recognise as Midoriya.

Izuku... Iida... Todoroki... Yaoyorozu... and Kirishima.

She cursed under her breath. Why were they here? Not to mention how afraid Midoriya sounded, there was a chance that this masked man was dangerous. 

Kazumi flinched as she heard a loud wind, covering her face as All Might smashed into the masked man and rubble came flying towards them. Bakugou pulled Kazumi into his arms as they were launched back, momentarily winded as his back collided with the ground and Kazumi landed on top of him.

The two laid on top of the rubble, mesmerised by the fight occurring between All Might and All for One. Before long, All for One turned his attention to Shigaraki, demanding he take Bakugou and Kazumi with him and run.

However, Bakugou glanced at her, the two tensing as they faced the League. 

"Stay on the defence, Katsuki." Kazumi warned before placing her hands on the ground, creating a large earthquake to knock the villains off their feet.

Bakugou took advantage of her diversion, both of them getting a head start at running off. He suddenly grabbed her though, carrying her as he made an explosion at Mr Compress who came rapidly into their direction.

He landed roughly onto the ground, Kazumi stumbling out of his arms as she captured the sound of Bakugou's explosion before launching the sound louder back at Toga who gasped at the impact.

Bakugou exploded something behind her, spotting Twice's body flying onto the ground from the corner of her eye. 

The two stood back to back, the villains surrounding them.

As all of them came at once towards them, she formed a whip with the sound waves, wrapping her whip around Toga's body tightly.

"Duck!" Kazumi yelled, knowing fully well Bakugou was still behind her.

They both ducked their heads, one of Toga's weapons flying over their heads just as Kazumi had her body secure in the whip.

She easily flung the girl's body into Twice's body, knocking the two down.

"Iida, everyone!" Kazumi heard Midoriya's voice from a distance.

She momentarily closed her eyes, praying that they had a plan.