𝟳

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡"𝖡𝖴𝖬 𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖱"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
"𝖡𝖴𝖬 𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖱"

𝗧he 126 firehouse arrived at Happy Stan's Used Car Lot on a report of a rogue bull on the loose. Many were injured, with only a few medics tending to them. The team found Malachi the bull with his head trapped inside of a broken car window.

Owen let Adrienne take charge of going inside the car and calming the bull. Adrienne opened the car's trunk door and slowly crawls inside.

"Hey, Malachi. How you doing, buddy?" Adrienne questioned in a calming voice.

"I've dealt with smaller animal rescues but never someone as big as you," Adrienne continued, "Yeah, there's no two ways about it. This sucks, but I promise you, we're gonna get you out, all right?"

Owen stuck his head in, "I would appreciate if you didn't kill any of my team. Good?"

As TK and Marjan used the battery operated jaws, Adrienne tries to calm Malachi even more by petting him. Malachi unfortunately started to freak out due to the noise.

"All right, everybody calm. Don't move," Owen instructed. He motions for Adrienne to continue calming down Malachi.

"It's okay, Malachi. You're safe. We're trying to get you out," Adrienne says.

"I know how it feels to feel like everything's out of control and spinning around and you don't know how you got yourself into this situation in the first place. I've been there. There right now, actually," Owen says as he leaned into the car once more. He pokes his head out again to tell TK to keep going.

"Dad, you sure?" TK asked.

"I'm sure. Yeah, I'm sure. Keep going."

TK and Marjan continued to use the jaws. Malachi started to freak out even more, even with the efforts of Adrienne and Captain Strand. One of his horns got too close for comfort towards Adrienne and she decided to jump out of the car.

TK and Marjan backed up from the bull once they were done.

"All right, Judd," Owen says. Judd took some rope, ties it around Malachi's horns, and hands him over to animal control.

"There, I told you we'd get you out of there. Hey, Malachi, next time, do me a favor. Pick a convertible," Owen called out.

To say Adrienne was mad is an understatement. She was furious at the fact that Captain Strand decided to retake his CPAT just to prove that he's still an eligible Captain, even with his cancer.