𝟯𝟱

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘"𝖲𝖤𝖨𝖹𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖸"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
"𝖲𝖤𝖨𝖹𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖸"

"It looks like his parachute is snagged on something. He's caught underneath the airplane."

Adrienne hopped out of the firetruck while throwing on a pair of sunglasses to protect herself from LA's blazing sun. The 118 were called to help a parachute instructor, but the problem was that he was in the air. She walked over to stand in between Buck and Eddie.

"He hasn't said anything on the radio," Eddie said in response to Bobby, looking out in the direction he was looking at. Eddie continued, "Might not be conscious."

"Let's hope not for his sake. That's a memory he's not gonna wanna savor," Adrienne sighed.

"We got a concussion, possible spinal injury," Chimney nods.

"And he's getting buffeted by turbulence under the plane. We're gonna need to treat him for exposure," Hen explains.

"Yeah, we haven't talked about how we're getting him down," Adrienne commented. She took the binoculars off of Bobby and used them to see the man dangling off of the plane. Bobby turned to Buck, who looked at him with a confused look on his face.

"How's the leg?" Bobby asked Buck.

"Uh, screws are out. Feeling great," Buck replied.

"All right," Bobby clicked a button on his radio, continuing, "Dispatch this is Captain 118. Can you get me in that pilot's ear?"

Right now probably had to be the most serious-entertaining call she's ever been on. Adrienne and Buck (of course Bobby put them up there) were tasked with retrieving the instructor from the moving plane. Yes, a moving plane. A plan like this was something her old captain would've come up with. Adrienne finished securing herself and Buck as he spoke into his radio.

"All right, Cap, we got him. Coming in hot behind us," Buck says.

"Okay, hang tight and keep your hands ready."

Adrienne watched as the plane came closer to them, but it was too high for either of them to reach. Buck shouted into his radio for Bobby to get it to go lower but that plan didn't work as well. The plane was too high and too fast which caused them to miss their chance at getting the instructor.

A few moments later, Bobby's voice came through their radio, "Buck, Adri, we've got one more shot at this. Okay, Wild One, put her down."