𝟯𝟬

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬"𝖱𝖠𝖦𝖤"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬
"𝖱𝖠𝖦𝖤"

𝗦ilence.

Adrienne had locked herself up in her house and never came out. She had the option to have everything delivered, so what was the point in going out anyways?

Her alarm went off for the seventh time that morning. She was so close to throwing her alarm clock across her room. Suddenly, light came into the room and the covers were pulled off of her body.

Adrienne groaned and threw the covers back over herself. It came off again not even a second later. She opened her eyes to find Athena hovering over her.

"What?" Adrienne asked, rubbing her eyelids. She tried once more to pull the covers back over her, but it was pulled away by Athena again.

"You need to get up. Don't make me pour some water on you," Athena threatened.

Knowing the older woman, Athena would actually pour the water. Adrienne gets out of bed slowly. She follows Athena downstairs to the kitchen where Bobby waited for them.

"Finally got her awake," Athena sighed. The married couple brought food to eat with Adrienne to try and cheer her up. Athena pulls out a chair for Adrienne and points for her to sit.

"I suggest you take that seat, Adrienne," Bobby says. He himself pointed for Adrienne to sit. The young woman gave a soft smile and took it.

"While I do appreciate the food, guys, it's not going to make me feel better," Adrienne explained, grabbing a strawberry from the fruit bowl.

Seventy-two hours passed since the night Buck and the lawyer served her with custody papers and took Estelle with them. In those three days, Adrienne spoke to no one.

She has too much on her plate to handle. Adrienne found it shady how out of the blue Buck wanted custody over Estelle. Something didn't feel right at all.

"I expect you on shift tomorrow," Bobby says, digging into his breakfast. He'd given Adrienne a couple of days off after hearing the news.

"I need one of my favorites on shift," He smiled. Adrienne chuckled.

"I always knew I was your favorite," Adrienne smiled.

"Apart from a blowout bar, this is the dumbest thing people in L.A. pay money for," Hen scoffed. Adrienne followed her teammates into Happy's Rage Room. They entered an area where they were greeted by Athena.