𝟯𝟮

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢"𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖥𝖴𝖭𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢
"𝖬𝖠𝖫𝖥𝖴𝖭𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭"

"𝗕e careful, Buck!" Adrienne shouts.

She nearly crashed into him again on the ice. Buck tried his best not to fall as he made his way over to his girlfriend to help her up. Yet again, they ended up falling on the ice.

The two quickly recovered and separated to recover the missing fingers.

She heard Buck shout, "Found two fingers, Cap. Still looking for the other ones."

Adrienne carefully stepped around to find a finger. She just hoped to find at least one so she wouldn't be empty handed.

"Hey, got the pinkie!" Eddie shouts.

"All right. Three down, one to go," Buck replied.

Spotting drops of blood, Adrienne walks over the a pile of fake snow and digs through it. Eureka! She found one of the fingers, but...

"Now why the heck did I find the middle finger?" Adrienne questioned, lifting the finger.

She looked over her shoulder to find Bobby looking at the ground with a flashlight. The others seemed to notice and decided to make their way over to Bobby.

"Found it," Bobby muttered to himself. He holds up a tiny speck in the air.

"What's that?" Eddie asks.

"A sequin. When your blade runs across one of these, it stops your skates dead in their tracks," Bobby replied. Adrienne drops the finger she found into a red cooler Buck held.

"Wait, one sequin did all of this?" Buck asks.

"A wardrobe malfunction can be the most dangerous part of figure skating."

"So how come you know so much about figure skating?" Chimney asks.

"My partner Heidi Shatsky and I were Twin Cities Junior Pairs Champions three years
running," Bobby replied.

"I always thought you were a hockey player, Cap," Eddie says.

"Who says you can't do both?"

Finding Adrienne was easy for Andrea. She was exactly where Chadwick told her where she would be. Andrea steps out of her vehicle and grabs the three boxes of cupcakes she kept in the passenger seat.